25 replies to this topic

#21 Macen

Macen

Slate

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:10 AM

I am dabbling in LoL  a little. Morality0. Also just keeping the corp alive in eve.  Time is the enemy of fun. 

#22 Acheron

Acheron

Magma

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:22 AM

I read this forum once in a blue moon.

Playing WoT on the EU server right now.

Otherwise, not gaming too hard currently.

Gasp! Macen is playing LoL! That's cool. I did for many years but really haven't for about the last two.

#23 Bergz

Bergz

Granite

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:16 AM

Just me or do those pictures not show up on the first page?  I'm seeing images saying that third party hosting isn't allowed.  I'd really like to see the pictures!  Especially the one about me, obviously.

Shattered Galaxy was the first online game I really got into.  I think I was in 8th grade when I got into the beta.  And I played it for a good chunk into my college years as well.  Talk about a long-lived community.  So many great memories and it's weird how I never even met most of the people I would have considered friends for almost ten years.

And then after SG, I got addicted to WoW and destroyed my social life and physical health..  You fuckers, how could you let me do that to myself?

#24 Arishem

Arishem

DF

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:48 AM

Yeah, looks like someone is over their PB limit.  There was a time when I would have made a joke about Blake's third-world internet not being able to actually transmit the images, but clearly I've matured past that.  

Clearly.

I haven't played League in a couple of years and am happy to let that streak continue. Not really playing Hearthstone anymore either. Mostly single-player games lately (finished Horizon Zero Dawn and Bloodborne in the last couple of months, working on Dark Souls 3) while waiting for Path of Exile 3.0 to land.

Hey Bergz, long time no see.

Posted Image

#25 Wolfbite

Wolfbite

Basalt

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:04 PM

Damnit Blake, Fix those images!

#26 Wingnut

Wingnut

Obsidian

• Einherjar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • LocationCape May, New Jersey

Posted Yesterday, 02:49 AM

images dont work because photobucket requires you to pay hundreds of dollars to link your images to other websites now.  Oh and good luck getting those images off of photobucket now.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users