Sign in to follow this  
Drackooner

Diablo 3 pre-order

Diablo... still play 2. Im going to have to play 3. As well at game stop ive noticed they have it in there books to release November of next year. anyone else heard different?

how can any person who hasn't loved video games in the past 10 years not want to pre-order diablo 3. i can't even mention how many hours of awesome ii gave me, not to even bring up version i, which i installed just last year because of its continued awesome.

LOL, just curious...why?

My WoW account that I hadn't played in a year got hacked, I decided to get it back mainly because it's linked to my bnet / D2 account. I go through all the crap to get it back and secure it. Then a week later Blizzard informs me that the person who hacked it used a stolen credit card to make purchases on the account and the card holder had contacted his bank to contact Blizzard to get the funds returned. Blizzard then told me because it was charged on my account it was my responsibility to pay for the stolen charges and they put the balance on my account and permanently banned my bnet account until the charges are paid. I gave up trying to argue that I shouldn't have to pay it. Completely ridiculous customer service and now I can't access my D2 account. I still don't know how I got hacked, no viruses on my comp and I didn't even have WoW installed when it got hacked.

So yeah, I'm not paying 45 dollars to get my account unbanned and I'm not giving them any money ever again.

what the heck? max of six players per game? Hmmm, I'm not sure but I may like it that way. frame rate control please.

I wasn't aware all five classes are already unveiled. Just looked at their videos. Looking good. This will be a top priority buy after I hear from the rest of you about how good/bad it is.

I don't think your story would keep me from preordering Diablo 3. Sorry. Also 45 dollars, that's just a tank of gas.

Yes, because that's the point.

Edit: I'm curious, are you really telling me you would be okay with being charged 45 dollars for something you didn't purchase and just paying the fee like it's no big deal?

i would be mad, but i doubt you exhausted your options either. as in all customer service disputes, ask for a manager, if they don't agree, ask to escalate... repeat

d3 will be out in time for gaz's kids to be old enough to play it.

yeah i'll be on it unless my arthritis prevents me. :angry:

yeah i'll be on it unless my arthritis prevents me. :angry:

Pretty sad when you look back to when you started playing console games and using a keyboard and mouse and think, "Why are my hands and wrists a little achy at 30?!"

Soon it will be, "I hope WoW xpax #43 comes out before I get on social security"