Sign in to follow this  
jagermeister

Jagers film/game list

basically my new years resolution was to watch more movies and play more games because, i love them but never seemed to make time for doing so

Games

Games i will play this month

handheld: Lunar Nights (DS)

console (long): Lost Odyssey (xbox 360)

Console: Naughty Bear (xbox 360)

Anime

Anime i will watch this month

Long (>12EP/360mins) :

Short (12EP/360mins) : Oruchuban Ebichu (Gainax)

movie/feature length : Spirited away (studio Ghibli)

Films:

Films of each Genre i will watch this month

Action: Inception (2010)

Comedy:

Drama: This is England (2006)

Family: Alice in wonderland (1951)

Fantasy/Adventure: Labyrinth (1986)

GLBT: Shortbus (2006)

Horror: Day of the dead (1985)

Musical: Little shop of horrors (1986)

Mystery/crime: Harry Brown (2009)

Romance: (500) Days of summer (2009)

Science Fiction:

Thriller: Nude nuns with big guns (2010)

War/western:

TV

Ill be watching 1 series of a TV show a month, will split seasons in pieces if they are too long

Season: Misfits (season 1)

Could you help me fill in the blanks? ill probably end up doing one of these a month in advance so i have a list before the month aha. Also i dont care if it sounds like a stupid idea. Just thought id throw that out there :L

Your new years resolution was to watch movies, and play video games? That's just sad.

How is that a resolution? Why not gain mucho muscle, get a girlfriend, stop drinking, stop getting drunk off Jager, learn a new outdoor activity.

Here's a real resolution: Stop Playing Dofus, it turns your penis into a vagina.

Your new years resolution was to watch movies, and play video games? That's just sad.

How is that a resolution? Why not gain mucho muscle, get a girlfriend, stop drinking, stop getting drunk of Jager, learn a new outdoor activity.

Here's a real resolution: Stop Playing Dofus, it turns your penis into a vagina.

Oh mop you're such an asshole.

Because everything has to be about social/marital development and not having fun, right?

That, and physical and psychological health. I participate on these forums solely to flex my mental dexterity, for example. Brb going to go eat some carrots, work out, and chat up some honeys.

It has been a little over a year now since we first discovered Chuck Bittner and his petition for custom button remapping in video games. If you don’t know who Chuck Bittner is, let us give you a little background. He’s a quadriplegic comedian and gamer. He calls himself, “The Can’t Stand Up Comic” and for gaming goes by the name “iONLYUSEmeFACE.” He also runs the website AskACapper. While Chuck isn’t busy making people laugh, he loves to play games like Call of Duty. As you can see Chuck doesn’t let his disabilities stop him from enjoying himself and the world around him.

Because of his disability though, he is unable to hold a controller in his hands the way all of us do. He is forced to play video games using his face and it makes it quite difficult to play sometimes. That’s why he has spent the last year now petitioning for custom button remapping in video games. Back in December of 2009 when we found Chuck and his petition, he was just barely over 500 signatures and was just getting started. Since that time, Chuck has garnered the support of gamers from all across the world. He has had several articles written about him on different gaming news sites, received positive encouragement from Reddit’s r/gaming, and gained a small following on YouTube.

Chuck has made tremendous progress in the last year. His petition now has close to 15,000 signatures and he’s still rolling them in. While it’ll be a long road, Chuck plans to continue cruising down it in hopes to see his dream of custom button remapping become a reality. As one of the first sites to pick up on Chuck and his story, we’ve decided to check back in now. Chuck was kind enough to give us some of his time recently for an interview where he talks about the petition, his plans for the future, and the level of support he’s gotten for his cause.

Full Article

basically my new years resolution was to watch more movies and play more games because, i love them but never seemed to make time for doing so

Totally check out our TV shows thread and our movie discussion thread. Should keep you busy for 20 years. :)

My new year's resolution is to find out what MoP looks like then have our bouncer hold him down in the alley while I pour cheap beer on his face in diabolical glee.

Fuck the OP, let's make comments about beer. Last night I drank some whiskey with my beer and got quite fucked up. Redbreast whiskey for the motherfucking win.