Sign in to follow this  
disco

More fox lols

They agree with each other. Abortion is not black and white and if you try to make it so, you are a moron.

That's what I was saying.

They agree with each other. Abortion is not black and white and if you try to make it so, you are a moron.

Life and death couldn't be more black and white. Pretending otherwise is supercilious nonsense.

Life and death couldn't be more black and white. Pretending otherwise is supercilious nonsense.

Even life and death aren't black and white. If you lose heartbeat for 2 minutes but get resuscitated, were you alive, dead, then alive? If you're in a permanent vegetative coma, you're biologically alive, but really, you might as well be dead. If you're brain-dead but biologically alive, are you alive?

Get the point?

Even life and death aren't black and white. If you lose heartbeat for 2 minutes but get resuscitated, were you alive, dead, then alive? If you're in a permanent vegetative coma, you're biologically alive, but really, you might as well be dead. If you're brain-dead but biologically alive, are you alive?

Get the point?

Alive, dead, alive, alive, and finally, alive. This is a medical determination, strictly a literal understanding. But it also depends on what you mean by alive and dead. So, you'd have to define those words before anyone could make a determination. Of course, you could have your own personal definitions of what those words mean, and then it turns into a philosophical debate where no one is correct or incorrect.

And I prefer the term "resurrected" over "resuscitated." Not for the religious aspect of it- it just sounds awesome.

I don't want a hilarious 15 page fox thread dying so close to the start of a political season.

And I also want to post ponies.

If only fox would mention terrorists and my little pony in the same sentence...