Sign in to follow this  
Fahrenheit

Star Wars: The Old Republic Guilds Forming Now

Yeah, we should find a server...And it might be better to go republic, since everyone will be going empire--That might mean better pvp queue times.

I'm debating going on the forums and applying to a guild and trying my people in vs joining UDL, which chocked early in Global Agenda. Vamp can't hold a full guild, but I like the bunch.

My old Rift guild is going as well, but not sure if I'm down with that.

What do you mean hold a full guild? With the people that already pre ordered/will be pre ordering, and the guys from bf3, its already 10-15. Any of you guys that come over just add more. Not to mention, we share vent with another guild that has a large group of guys that are practically Vamp, just use a different tag. Your going to have access to a lot of people to group up with and such. Up to you guys though, doors always open.

Also, the game is going to put the guild on a server, to match us up with our allies and adversaries.

Oh I didn't think you had that much. The fact that operations are 16 player based makes it easier for smaller guilds to get something done. Also easier to filter trash :D

I don't have that many good memories from the UDL days to be honest.

After reading up on the UDL boards and trying to chat Pest, I recalled I really didn't like them that much. Also, they all seem to want to go Inquisitor heal spec.

To be fair, even if I wasn't logging in from the exact opposite side of the planet, my laptop couldn't run it well anyway

Stop buying your girlfriend kimchi and save up some money for a new one.

Any of you Firakis?

That is a name I recognize from Warhammer, hated fighting that guy.

Edit: I just saw an article saying Bobby Kotick is talking shit on TOR and how it will fail. I hate that guy so much I might just buy TOR after all.