Sign in to follow this  
Drogith

I got interviewed for SC2

Sadly I had to re-edit the whole thing for the guy that put it together. He gave me the vid to upload and the quality was horrible. So after about 6 hours of tweaking sound, video, compressing, and uploading, its is finally done. No idea how to get rid of the loud ringing noise though...

I actually ended up in platinum after losing my first placement match. A guy I work with is pissed since I was silver at the end of season 1, he beat me in a 1v1, won his placement, and still ends up in bronze.

And I am not looking to be competitive. SC2 was meant to be played for fun, not to be taken serious. I do not have the time IRL to do practices and watch tons of replays, though I am getting closer to gold, was rank 3 a few days ago in my silver league and I have been taking down some gold players.

And I am not looking to be competitive. SC2 was meant to be played for fun, not to be taken serious. I do not have the time IRL to do practices and watch tons of replays, though I am getting closer to gold, was rank 3 a few days ago in my silver league and I have been taking down some gold players.

I hear you on that one! I just dropped from plat to gold from losing so many placement matches. Love playing customs with friends though :)

i dont think you really need to watch replays to get better until you hit diamond+

platinum is decent competitive play, basic mechanics down. diamond is when you can stay spent down and can transition well and have decent late game.

i am pretty sure SC2 was intended by blizzard to be a viable e-sport at the highest levels of play... total win there. it's pretty fun even with randoms in the 3v3s and 4v4s though.

this has been my main game lately and i havent seen anyone except rogue and once in a while drogith on.