Sign in to follow this  
numbers

HARRO

I reformatted my computer a couple weeks ago and forgot to reinstall sc2. I'll start by playing a couple games per week; I'll stick with 1v1's & 2v2's.

I saw a few of you guys on Saturday, as I was invited to the EHJ chat channel. To bad I was busy running my tournament XD

Still playing and having lotss of fun. Mostly been playing in the Gold random 2's league, but I've got a Plat 3vs3 team I've been running with and I think I'm almost ready to get back into 1v1 :)

Anyway, it took me like a week to get back into the swing of things and make some of the details automatic. It sucked for a bit but now that I can focus on strategy instead of whether or not I remembered to do all the basics I'm loving this game. NUMBERS. GET BACK INTO IT

i have been playing the hell out of custom maps lately. i am sure my 1v1 has atrophied, but the Phantom BGH style map is awesomesauce...

Hmm... Just got a partnership with JustinTV for all the broadcasting of New England events. Hehe, sweet!

grats

Been playing SC2 regularly since it came out. I'm pretty good now but not amazing by any means.

Team Random ftw.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1054418/1/zAndreas/

your amazing!1!!1!!! If they had a 'buffman sc2' tournament, you'd totally win.

grats

your amazing!1!!1!!! If they had a 'buffman sc2' tournament, you'd totally win.

I dunno, there's a couple of the pro gamers that work out rerularly. Like maybe 3.

Do they look (and feel) as sexy as Scuba, though? Do they?

I dunno, iNcontroL is quite manly but gentle for his size. Plus is gf is Miss Oregon, wtf over!

Incontrol is way stronger than me, but he's also total bulk with no muscle definition. Trust me, you wanna feel me. lol

You betcha!

Does anyone wanna feel me ;)

24l9ef6.jpg

No thanks; your tearing it up though.

Nice XvX run! I spent all day yesterday recovering from being sick and doing tower defense maps. Less brain activity required.

Whoa totally unexpected, I got promo'd to masters in random team 4's. Pretty cool. That makes me top 2% of all team players.

PS I'll be playing a few games today since I got time. Hit me up if anyone wants to run some games together.

If you weren't sexy already... your sexy now. Also in 3's ? :P

Does this mean I can go afk during our 2v2's and still get away with diamond?