Sign in to follow this  
Sazaku

hey guys

Hey guys I hope to start playing with you guys very soon, even though I dont play very much.

I play terran and just finished my placement matches for 1v1 (they put me in platinum for some reason, that'll probably change to bronze very soon though)

I'll post my game ID and such if anyone is interested in playing/practicing with me

hmm I remember most of you guys from sg even if you dont remember me =)

The ehj chat isn't very active, but there are still people in there from time to time. Drogith.454 though I prefer to do UMS maps.

drogith.454

MLG has been INSANE! from game 1. Idra beat MC 2-0. You know, that Korean guy that won GSL twice.

drogith.454

MLG has been INSANE! from game 1. Idra beat MC 2-0. You know, that Korean guy that won GSL twice.

poor toss been getting their shit pushed in.

They are casting the loser bracket finals. Losira v MC http://www.teamliquid.net has the streams on the right hand side. It's insane, all 3 tournament areas are showing sc2 and there are people standing to watch. Holy shit no sitting room.

MC is really fun to watch. The first game was insane with the baneling drops, with the last one (probably was game #2) was great, as well - tooth and nail at the very end.

Post up some of the matches you guys enjoyed the most. I know drog watched them all (even if he didn't, he will be!); fortunately, I was able to catch some really enjoyable play from MC v. Moon, MC v. Idra. I wasn't around to see much of the last three rounds (pretty sure I saw parts of the first two games of MC in the 3rd place round; game two had AMAZING baneling drops)

I didn't watch a lot as weekends are usually family time, but I did get to watch the very first series and game 2 of the 3rd place match. I'm a bit upset that 3/5 Koreans took the top 3 spots, but what are you going to do, after day 1, MC and MMA were on a roll. I'll be watching a few key matches, as I know I'll probly be referencing them in a few weeks when I'm casting up in Maine. Relevance ftw!