Sign in to follow this  
Ulrezaj

Forum undergoing DNS change

Update: All done!

You may experience a short period of inaccessibility to the forum on Monday, which may or may not be accompanied by seeing missing posts. Panic not, as it is expected and should last no longer than a few hours.

The only difference I noted is that the wiki now lives at ic.ulrezaj.com. Was that intended?

The only difference I noted is that the wiki now lives at ic.ulrezaj.com. Was that intended?

Oh now that's cool. Also, edit that main logo on the wiki. As far as I can tell, I can't do that, even with all the rights.

omg ima im you

The upload failed - there was a problem moving the avatar to the uploads directory. Please verify permissions are set correctly on the uploads folder.

Not sure where to post this, but I never saw EHJ forums mention my birthday. All I can assume is that forum time is well ahead of my time zone and I totally missed seeing it.

But just in case it's some sort of a bug or glitch or whatever... today was my birthday (Sept 12) and I didn't see it show up on EHJ forums at all (since this morning)

it's all set properly. Birthdate is there, set to right time zone, etc. I dug through settings all over and couldn't see anything that might be an issue on my side.

It's a bug and I've brought it up to the people who know how to fix things. Just doesn't work like it used to. As in posting the birthdays somewhere at the bottom of the forums. Now it is only posted on the "calendar" which has probably only been used 5 times!

Happy belated though Manaco!

Thanks.

When I clicked on Calender I get: "[#1040] You do not have permission to view this calendar or this calendar does not exist."

Times used: Still 5.

I keep getting this error when I post to forum now:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/forum/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/ulrezaj2/public_html/ic/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php on line 1307

same.

I keep getting this error when I post to forum now:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/forum/uploads) is not within the allowed path(s): ('.:/proc/uptime:/tmp:/home:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/home:/usr/local/bin/') in /home/ulrezaj2/public_html/ic/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php on line 1307

Oh that was weird, I managed to post this even though I got the error anyway?

Edit 2: Ahh, it doesn't prevent posting, just doesn't let you know something has been posted/edited. Clicking on "save changes" button appears as if nothing happened and the button is broken, but it indeed does its job.

Wish I knew how to fix it -_-

Will look into it though.

Possible path problem with server but the language/steps to fix is beyond my understanding.

I hadn't changed anything but it seems the uploads directory was set incorrectly.

Anyone still getting this error? I did some testing and I'm not hitting it.

Test.

Edit: Seems to be gone. And on a related note, we should have a Bugs thread in this subforum... I was all "oh okay, a bug, better put in the right thread... wait... there's no thread!"

Sign in to follow this