Sign in to follow this  
Drogith

SC2 & Dreamhack

I find it funny that people kept coming into the SC2 stream chat and boasting about LoL viewer numbers. Seeing that LoL is free to play, I'm not surprised by this. In other news, Huk beat Moon to be the first foreigner to win a SC2 tournament in which high ranked Koreans were involved. WOO!

grats to HuK. I remember and had the pleasure of getting stomped by him in beta. With that said, hes been training in korea for a while. It seems in order to beat a korean, you must live there :(

or at least train like one. At MLG, I dunno if it was political or not, but the Koreans there mentioned that if they think the only thing separating Korea and the rest of the world skill wise, is the work ethic. Koreans train harder. That's right out of the mouths of gamers everywhere.

or at least train like one. At MLG, I dunno if it was political or not, but the Koreans there mentioned that if they think the only thing separating Korea and the rest of the world skill wise, is the work ethic. Koreans train harder. That's right out of the mouths of gamers everywhere.

yeah thats basically what i mean by saying live there--- its a lifestyle