Sign in to follow this  
conquestor

Oh god fbi goodbye everyone

Surprisingly, I have no sympathy for that d-bag. Or conq, when he gets a knock on his door, for that matter.

If you were one of the cool kids you could have posted this in the private section of the forums.

Are you in any way connected to the DDoS on Network Solutions? I had ~28 hours of downtime on one of my sites because of that asshattery, and NetSol's shitty response to the DDoS.

Idunno, did lulzsec do it?

If they used my botnet key, then probably. I'd check, but it's been liquidated.

Was the throughput 77mb/s?

That's about what resources it had available most of the time.

omg in before celebrity opportunity ends. I was there when the mighty conquestor was taken down by the establishment 2011 represent!!!!

I just don't understand what would be so fun about it...Sounds pretty childish to me; however, from a trolling standpoint, I can understand.

You know, IRC is kinda 1997.

Since I've been on the interwebs (I'm old) IRC was and still remains to be one of the single best sources for information I've come across. Nothing beats an active community channel to get you through a problem in minutes.

Since I've been on the interwebs (I'm old) IRC was and still remains to be one of the single best sources for information I've come across. Nothing beats an active community channel to get you through a problem in minutes.

really?

really?

IRC is full of channels with 100+ idlers with people popping in every 5 minutes to ask questions that never get answered.

IRC started going downhill in '95 when Alta Vista came out, and it got completely trashed after the advent of Google.

Twitter is like IRC on crack, though.

The hacking community has a huge percentage of people with aspergers, actually. Because people with it tend to focus on one thing.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I learned I had it. I can easily sit down for 20~ hours and write a program or hack a network.

Actually, we have 2 people who I know have aspergers on our teamspeak right now. One who can list off every single NIC ever made and how much you'd have to flood them, and one who obsesses over pocket watches.

I won't be happy until every CEO at Bank of America, Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo have their bank accounts gutted and donated to charity/social services

really?

really?

IRC is full of channels with 100+ idlers with people popping in every 5 minutes to ask questions that never get answered.

IRC started going downhill in '95 when Alta Vista came out, and it got completely trashed after the advent of Google.

Twitter is like IRC on crack, though.

Depends on the community you are involved in. I didn't take anything away from Twitter, but it is not IRC.