Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus / Raith

Tera

I heard about it on the SWTOR general chat. Politics should be in every game.

All that I have to say is Cyrus for OL.

More like EDGE for OL.

So, a group of us will be playing this until GW2 comes out. I enjoyed it in beta, you have to aim all your hits/shots (no tab targeting) plus the pvp servers are pvp everywhere, so that's enjoyable. If anyone is interested or just bored, hit me up to join us. Open beta starts April 19th and your character will carry over until headstart/launch which is on the 26th I believe.

Video is from their Korean server, shows some group pvp starting at 30 secs.

I'm in discussion with the dev about getting some free copies for some other work I am doing in e-sports. But I should be around to have some fun with this... as long as my PC can run it... that is...

Nice. You're thinking about having esports coverage of this?

I have someone that will be doing a review of it at least, but if it has the content where it can be used as an esport, sure, if not... GW2 PvP has that potential btw

Yea, GW2 would do awesome as an esport. Real excited about that game.

As for being a jumbled mess, yea, it kinda looks that way. Feels a lot different when you are actually playing though.

I'll give the game a try in beta, but that is most likely going to be it unless it truly blows my mind away. Already pre-ordered GW2 and wouldn't want to waste $50-80 on Tera since I have plenty to keep me busy til GW2 release.

Don't think I'm going to spend the money on this seeing as how it is only a place-holder until GW2. Well... unless launch is superb and I hear stellar reviews.

Makes sense, I still suggest anyone semi interested to install it and try it out this weekend. The open beta is free and starts on Friday (12pm PST), it's a pretty cool and different game.