Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus / Raith

Vamp Server assigned

Just got the email, we've been assigned to the server: Prophecy of the Five.

Tagging this.

I left vamp during beta so I could join a beta guild, then forgot to re-apply to Vamp. Stupid move, but there it is.

I'll probably have my PvE server as the other guild, since they're actually pretty cool people, even though they kinda-sorta RP a little.

That'll be where F-babe and I hang out most of the time. But since I typically play MMOs about 2x as much as she does, I'll need a different server where I can play and not be tempted to play characters paired with hers.

Also, I need some Imp goodness. Gotta play both an Operative and a Sorcerer. Stories are just too cool.

The tool they are using seems bugged. I was seeing euro guilds on our server, which should not happen. Every single second, new guilds were showing up as well.

So the guild ratio is fairly intact.

And yes, Raith, you have indeed raped my semi-noob ass. It's not fair you are impervious to my RPGs, but I suppose that's the reason why this game isn't called TF2. :P

Huh...

Empire - 2506 guild players

Republic - 994 guild players

Oh, that number changed. Someone looked earlier and it was like 1400 to 800. We'll see at the end of the night, I'm not all that worried about it to be honest.

I know it's pissing people off that not everyone got early access, but I have to say I loved it last night. I could quest without needing to fight for mobs, the general chat was almost troll-less and I was able to get to lvl 12 in one short sitting.

Fun times!