Sign in to follow this  
Jayrock

Randumb Funny Internet Stuff Thread

That's amazing, I'm almost in disbelief, although I can see where the soul crushing humiliation of being a circus animal could make something like this possible.

I wonder what the odds are that whoever came up with this idea was high as fuck at the time?

They need a goalie replacement. That goalie just sat there and let the puck score...

and bear hockey fights! (at 2:00)

I would have found the guy justified as well. Guy in the car pulled a gun and shot at him. Though, I do think he could have stopped after the car started leaving. Getting shot at is no joke.

You pull a gun and fire on a cop like that and you deserve to die, even though he *could* have stopped shooting I still feel it was an appropriate response. What's to say that if he had not returned fire that that guy wouldn't have killed another cop, or innocent person that night?

You pull a gun and fire on a cop like that and you deserve to die, even though he *could* have stopped shooting I still feel it was an appropriate response. What's to say that if he had not returned fire that that guy wouldn't have killed another cop, or innocent person that night?

It's not just that. when adrenaline kicks in during a life or death situation like that, the body will react fight or flight. To break that wired response, you have to train to under similar circumstances.

I SOOOO agree that the cop was justified.