Sign in to follow this  
Ragequit<3

Bye

Not really, just bored as fuck lol. I have nothing against you guys tbh,I just dc about the guild anymore and it's 3 AM.

actually, that's not true. Harly annoys the shit out of me. Other than that, I have nothing against you guys. Just fuckin around because I have nothing better to do atm, keep the guild goin how it is, bro. You're doin' a good job with it imo. Bye, and GL (to anyone confused, I edited my original post. It was more of a ragequit than what it is now. There's probably some way for you to go find it, but idk how.)

Orly? Harly.

Numbers, find(stalk) this kid and punish him(with your weiner.) Nobody rage quits EHJ and pieces out on them.

Someone from Dofus if it refers to Harly..

Damn I'm talented. I can annoy someone while being busy with school and having a life outside of gaming.

Also, I echo the "Who the fuck are you?" feeling. Quite honestly, I don't know who the fuck they are. Oh well.

*edit*

Correction. I do know who this fucker is. He never got into the guild itself. He was denied, three times. I got curious and checked our old applications.

Numbers, find(stalk) this kid and punish him(with your weiner.) Nobody rage quits EHJ and pieces out on them.

Yes, I think this is the best course of action for now.

We have to do something about that Dofus division... all they do is cause trouble and confusion for everyone else. To make matters worse, they haven't added any new cute females in a long time.