Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus / Raith

What the fuck are people playing?

I'm pretty bored right now. Mainly playing a little bit of WoT and APB. Anyone playing anything fun or at least something semi enjoyable? I'm laid off right now, and need something to pass the time until Planet Side 2 and GW2 come out.

Playing Starcraft 2 and The Secret World right now. I stop by my old TF2 server once in awhile www.critsandvich.com

EU server League of Legends remains my favorite. I really wish I had an actual group / team to play with more seriously though. I think having an actual job screws me for team play. :(

Beyond that I try to experiment a bit, lots of random smaller / single player stuff. Gratuitous Tank Battles, the Penny Arcade game, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, etc...

Played Diablo3 for a while, but it just ended up being pure pointless repetition, so ditched that.

I log into D3 every other day or so, play ten minutes, then log off out of boredom.

GW2 beta this weekend is a maybe for me.

Also... EVGA anniversary contest(s) so I'll be on TF2 a bit over the next week.

Acheron is into Warlock? I played that game for a bit a few weekends ago. I need to pick it back up, but it is so unfocused that you have to really want to dig in.

Into is the wrong term. I played it through a couple times but it wasn't compelling. It starts out as kind of a pleasant Civilization with magic clone, but isn't well enough designed to pull it off correctly.

Game is fine from a technical standpoint, but the design needed work to make it good.

Mostly just saying I keep cycling through various single player stuff to try it out.

HoN (on sea garena servers while im in Thailand)

Dota 2 very rarely(it's too slow paced)

Played diablo 3 for 2-3 weeks bored as hell of it.

Bought L4D1/2 recently, been playing through the campaigns with a friend; looking forward to playing versus with more after.

Day Z is a very intriguing game, it's not for everyone. I'm starting to enjoy it more now that I understand the basics.

Also plan on re-installing TF2 along with the other random Steam games I've bought over the years that I haven't gotten a chance to play, once I get a second hd.

Not playing much until next Tuesday, but mostly into LoL. Also bought L4D/L4D2 during the Steam sales, will probably be hanging around there once I get back to playing games.

I've been playing the fuck out of FIFA 2012 lately. Ruse is a good RTS in the vein of red alert, but its mostly played during Euro TZ's these days sadly.

Just picked up L4D2 on sale as well. Been playing a bit of TF2, LoL and *gulp* FFXI & FFXIV.

I'm getting the urge to play shooters again. (L4D2, TF2 and cs:go/PS2)

World of Tanks mostly for me(Skyrim here or there). Free to play and the "grind" doesn't really come into play until tier 6(out of 10 tiers) and even then playing in low tiered tanks is fun. in game name is C_Menz if anyone else plays.

Kinda bored. Most people that I played Diablo with are gone. Bioshock was boring. SPAZ is fun but repetitive. EoN is in Beta. Updating LoL right nwo.