RiceJ

EHJ DYNASTY Fantasy Football League

Too slow to respond. I invited enough people to fill the last few slots a few times over, but no one was accepting the invite. Rather have a full league than wait around!

In case anyone looked earlier and did not notice, Flea flicker was down until this afternoon due to their datacenter in NYC being flooded. It is back up now, so make any changes you need for this week!

Someone please take Disco's old team. His team is not being coached by a human right now, and it will still win its matchup this week.

To put this in perspective, disco's team will win this week, even though it had Doug Martin and his 56 fantasy points sitting on the bench. This is a dynasty league, so the team will be yours for some time to come, and frankly it's got young pieces (including Julio Jones and the aforementioned Martin) to only get better with time.

While I'm bored and at work I figured I'd get this kick started - I'm assuming everyone is still in from last year?

The primary issues we've discussed but haven't officially addressed:

1. No Snake Drafts - NFL style draft order

2. IDP - adding two IDP slots next draft, keeps the draft interesting.

3. Flex spot - rather than the third WR; people were split on this, i would strongly advocate for it, particularly given our bench sizes.

We need a new player for disco's team. That's also an urgent point of order.

I don't like #3, but I'll support it because it will make things more interesting.

I've never played fantasy football, but I'm an unstoppable hockey juggernaut. I'll take his team if nobody else wants it. Plus, it'll be good to have a scapegoat for every loss.

Fucking disco.

That would be great RD.

1. No Snake Drafts - NFL style draft order - This seems like a win/win for the 1st Pick.  Seems like a loss/loss for the last pick.  (Unless I'm not quite grasping as to what NFL order is.)

2. IDP - adding two IDP slots next draft, keeps the draft interesting. - Love this idea.

3. Flex spot - rather than the third WR; people were split on this, i would strongly advocate for it, particularly given our bench sizes. - I'd vote for the flex here as well.

So when we do the draft, we will be drafting both IDPs and for replacement to those who have been dropped? Did we agree to reduce the number of keepers by the number of new IDP slots? Just curious as to how the new IDPs will impact our retention strategies.

I'll take over disco team if you haven't given it away already. I'm a fantasy stud--- I win every league except the EHJ one for some reason...

I would just like to extend a hearty chuckle at those who questioned my decision to pick Jimmy Graham over various Patriot TEs last year :P

how is jimmy graham not a better pick than aaron hernandez prison or no prison?