Sign in to follow this  
Trianna

old old member trying to locate someone

Hey All!

I was a member back in the SG days (IGN Trianna)...and then during EVE.

I am trying to find some contact info for the player "Dexion Slayer", does anyone remember/know him? Im looking for an msn contact name, i lost my list and would like to talk to him again to get some stuff back in EVE (im starting again)

Hope someone can help, good to see you all, whoever remembers me, if any :)

Sean

Great. Going to school and I've got a job So I guess it could be worse. Still playing SG every now and then too :P You should log on sometime just for shits and giggles.

nice! glad things are goin well. I hoped into SG a long long time ago and saw some old people, i might need to do it again soon for sure

you playing anything else these days?

Nothing much here lately. There is a new game called 'The Repopulation' and its based on the old star wars galaxies pre cu. It's supposed to be really in depth and its in alpha testing and its slated to be free. Check it out.

I heard my presence was required thus i descended from the heavens to grace you with my awesomeness once more. I however no longer sub my EVE accounts anymore i do recall you giving me some ships tho a manticore a drake and a honk honk dump truck badger mk2 XD If needed ill resub them a throw you a couple of 100m not like im using it anyways. Just so you know im still alive and on msn atm.