Sign in to follow this  
Ulrezaj

Forum upgraded

The forum software has been upgraded (it was quite downlevel) to combat certain vulnerabilities that we were recently hit with. I'm in the process of reverting all the skins and stuff back to how they were, but feel free to post things that are broken here.

I thought I had seen this interface somewhere. It's the same as World of Tanks' official website.

Thanks for keeping this website afloat Ulrezaj. It's still my 2nd bookmark after Facebook even after all this time. There's something about you people.

Yeah, I don't come here much anymore, but this is still one of my favorite places. I'm glad to see it's still being kept up.

The forum software has been upgraded (it was quite downlevel) to combat certain vulnerabilities that we were recently hit with. I'm in the process of reverting all the skins and stuff back to how they were, but feel free to post things that are broken here.

Thank you for taking care of this. 

Thanks for keeping it afloat, the hat-making fraternity would like to express their gratitude. We might even qualify for an MMO but we're surely not real.

I thought I had seen this interface somewhere. It's the same as World of Tanks' official website.

Thanks for keeping this website afloat Ulrezaj. It's still my 2nd bookmark after Facebook even after all this time. There's something about you people.

Whatcho mean YOU people????????????

Sign in to follow this