DrPoon

The Repopulation

http://www.therepopulation.com/

"The Repopulation is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. The action takes place on the planet Rhyldan, with the only known remaining human population fighting for their very existence. The indigenous life forms did not meet their colonization efforts with open arms. Worse yet, humans have managed to splinter themselves into warring factions.

It is a sandbox oriented MMORPG with an eye on innovation. Rather than forcing players down preset paths they are instead allowed to walk the path which they enjoy the most. With a variety of combat oriented and non-combat activities to pursue, we believe we’ve created a game that can stand the test of time."

Been in the workings for awhile now. Created by the same guys that made Star Wars Galaxies before it was dumbed down for a 12 year old market. My brother is pretty big on it and just how complicated and in-depth it is. Oh yea, IT'S FREE! 

Has anyone else heard of it or looking to give it a try?

I've now officially signed up for the alpha, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Looks like early SWG which makes me happy in the pants, can't wait to create EHJ town where no one is allowed to wear pants

I will as well be playing this once its out. The creators definitely have given the game a pre cu SWG feel. I sooo loved being a combat medic and pissing off people with my poisons and diseases!! Btw, I used to be one of your suckier SG players but appears my old account is dead.

Is it me or does this have a PSO feel to it? I am definitely interested but don't know which package i should get.

******NECRO ALERT******

kek necro... Anyone made the plunge and giving repopulation a try? its in alpha and actively being developed. Anyone that loved SWG is going to really resonate with this game.