Sign in to follow this  
Tender Peaches

B&

So, I'm banned until tomorrow for TKing.

I was playing a Tier II battle to fuck around, and one of our guys just bitches about Tier Is and random ramblings of a retard. As soon as the game starts, he proceeds to start TKing one of our T1s. I kill him before he can finish the job, even though he was still in cap circle. I know the penalities for TKing are harsher when the target is on the cap, but I'll take the hit if it means starting with 14 tanks instead of 13. Of course I turn blue, and I explain to people who weren't paying attention that the guy I killed was killing a friendly.

Obviously, next thing I know, half of my team is running after me, trying to kill me, including the fucking retard in a Tier I that I saved. I end up killing him aswell because he rammed me. So now I'm at -2, blue, 18 hp, getting shot by both teams. All the while, the BT-2 who started the whole shitfest is running his mouth, giving me shit and asking everyone to report me. I end up dying, the Tier 1 I saved is asking "why blue tank shoot me???", and the guy who finished me off is saying "Oh, sorry, you should've said something earlier" after I told him why he was a fucking idiot for finishing me off.

I shouldn't have killed the guy on the cap circle, I know. My priority was to save the other retard.

I shouldn't have tried to outrun my team, I know. I should've just taken the TK and gone back to garage. But I didn't think they'd keep shooting.

I shouldn't have TK'd the Tier 1, I know. But the irony was just too fucking strong.

Yeah, I'm fucking livid atm. I didn't take any names. I don't play with replays on. I don't even know who the fuck the BT-2 is. But the fact that this shit is still possible makes me hate WG more than anything else.

So yesterday you had a monster game, and then today you got banned. Man, highs and lows....highs and lows.

That sucks, Peaches. All I can say is never ever ever underestimate the idiocy of low level tank battles. I see TK wars at tier VIII and VII. I think tier I and II is full of trolls and children...a lethal combination. 

Although, playing your narrative through my head, it does sound kinda funny, even if you can't laugh quite yet.

I'm sorry but VAN does no condone TKing and turning blue. As a result of this you'll be moved to our sister clan BUS and will serve the rest of your days out there.

:P

But yea never TK. Simply send the replay file(wot's ingame one) in a ticket and they'll be banned within the day. They punish people who react to TKing more than the tker themselves sometimes

Whew. I just bought 3 days premium for the event, but when I typed something I was told I was banned until August 4th. As I was about to be really pissed I realised the ban was actually just a chat ban and not an actual ban. Thank god.

Also I'm probably going to stop insulting people now :P