Sign in to follow this  
Tender Peaches

8.6 Patch - New Artillery

I can't see that link until later. I am curious on where the current Russian artillery will fall under the new system. I can purchase the Object 212 any day now, but I don't want to grind the one above it (300,000 xp!) now unless it will be the tier X arty.

They mentionned somewhere that any artillery that you currently own, you will keep if it ends up changing tiers. You're also going to have the new placeholder unlocked, but not bought. ie if my GwPanther gets bumped up to Tier VII, I'm gonna keep it and will have whatever new arty they insert at Tier VI unlocked.

Currently TDs and SPGs receive penalties on the amount of experience points they receive per battle. TDs currently receive 33% less XP, while SPGs receive 50% less than regular tanks.

I wish I remembered who was arguing with me, in VPG-R, that it was a perception matter that I felt like I received so much less XP on my TD than I would on my Med/Heavy. This will be a welcomed boon.

Yeah, grinding arty is a real bitch right now. I can probably count on the digits of my hands the amount of times I've had a 1k+ xp game on my GWP, yet tier 6+ tanks have no trouble achieving that milestone on a consistent basis.