Tender Peaches

The Point of Contention Thread

What are your usual availabilities for the timeslots below? (all times EST)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Weekdays Evenings : 7PM - 10PM (excluding Fridays)

• Generally available
    • Depends on the day
    • Generally unavailable
  2. 2. Saturday Mornings : 10AM - Noon

• Generally available
    • Sometimes available
    • Generally unavailable
  3. 3. Saturday Evenings : 8PM - 10PM

• Generally available
    • Sometimes available
    • Generally unavailable
  4. 4. Sunday Mornings : 10AM - Noon

• Generally available
    • Sometimes available
    • Generally unavailable
  5. 5. Sunday Nights : 8PM - 10PM

• Generally available
    • Sometimes available
    • Generally unavailable

lol #s...

Yeah, AI Defenders's retreat order will override the fact that they're poccing. I'll fix it right now, it's simple enough. AI 2.0 will kick ass

Yay. Finally got on and smashed a bunch of AI.. Feels good

See you all tn at 7? I need a little guidance.  After I join the arcade how do I find ya'll... and also..stupid question but how do you retreat? Does your whole squad have to die?

You can search for "Point of Contention" in the Arcade, we should be the only result. Once you've find it, favorite it so you don't have to look for it again. F8 is the key to retreat (does the exact same thing as F11).

Patch for tonight :

AI

> Reduced retaliation rate against cloak/infil to 2%

> AIs no longer retreat when POCcing, regardless of their role

> AI Hunters will now correctly prioritize high value targets

> Improved AA behavior

> AIs will now prioritize a Shocktrooper as their 3rd pick, rather than a random class

Economy

> Fixed yet another issue that caused MVPs to not be tracked

> Elitist is truly reintroduced, requiring 3 MVPs to unlock

UI

> AI Monitor now displays AIs sorted by teams

> Darkened background color of Game Timer dialog

> Fixed the negative uranium bonuses labels

> Prestige earned is now displayed next to player’s names in F3

> Minor modifications to the EG screen

How hard would it be to input something like "AI shoots at cloak/infil if teammate is shooting at it"?

Also, I know there's a lot of reasoning behind it, but I hate you guys for making me play with only 3 sets (ew rein timers) including wraiths without rocs.

I should've started with an eduer.

Which I guess does feel like SG.

What's the number to the left of kills represent?

Also, when you click on a player (from f3), it doesn't match up with the correct player's info tab.

have a bug with my arb, as well.. One of my arbs kept its red circle on a spot I deployed towards originally, no matter if i was deployed or not. It even was able to keep firing, without being deployed (as long as it was in range). First time I've had it happen.

edit: wasn't able to reproduce the arb bug

There's a bug right now with POCcing. It creates situations where the POC score can be 4 to -1. When it happens, one of the POCs will have two countdown labels, one of which is always at 0.

We're not exactly sure what's the exact cause. The POCcing mechanisms haven't been modified much since they were initially implemented so it's hard to pinpoint precisely where the issue stems from. We think it comes from poccing a neutral PoC and having the enemy team jump on the POC before the POCcing is completed. It seems the end result is the team that got on the POC late (ie not the team that started the POCcing) gets the POC and keeps it for the rest of the game. If someone encounters it again, we would be grateful if you could send us the replay or provide us with the following info :

• What POC has the double labels?
  • When the bug occured (ie when the double label appears), did it happen the first time the POC got POCced (ie POC was neutral)?
  • Were there units from both teams on the POC when it happened? If so, who got on first?
  • Were there any AIs involved?
  • Who ended up with the POC?

Thanks!

I have the replay for that one, so it's fine. I know it occurred at A3 in the following game but my computer crashed after that one so I didn't get the replay. I'm hoping it happens again so we can better understand it.

Ok, so I just played 3 battles vs AI. The negative poc thing happened every battle. I just realized I can save battle footage so I'm going to go back on and play some more.  If you aren't doing anything I'll be on right now if you wanna test it with me.

I got stuck trying to reinforce halfway through a game. It allowed me to go into the factory like in pre-game and I could not reinforce any sets.  Where do I send the replay?

Saw some cloaked units recharging on a batt.

Right at the end of the same battle, I had some pigs get hit by owls and momos and blow up all at the same time as if I were being hit by phoenix.

I got stuck trying to reinforce halfway through a game. It allowed me to go into the factory like in pre-game and I could not reinforce any sets.  Where do I send the replay?

I think you can attach replays to a facebook message, either post it to PoC Devs or PM it to me.

Cloaked units recharging on a battery is working as intended assuming that's how it worked in SG... Did cloaked units not recharge over a Battery pad in SG?

Right at the end of the same battle, I had some pigs get hit by owls and momos and blow up all at the same time as if I were being hit by phoenix.

Hm, I would need the replay for that. Don't underestimate Momos...

I think you can attach replays to a facebook message, either post it to PoC Devs or PM it to me.

Cloaked units recharging on a battery is working as intended assuming that's how it worked in SG... Did cloaked units not recharge over a Battery pad in SG?

Hm, I would need the replay for that. Don't underestimate Momos...

Cloaked units did not recharge.  Attached on Facebook.