SmileyB

Shattered Galaxy?

I just logged into SG, I was 1 of 10~ guys in Pacifica, while Atlantis had 40+ :/

Most regiments pledged out of Pacifica in order to try to get a 2 faction balance so there could be battles between the other 2 factions during low pop parts of the day.

Most regiments pledged out of Pacifica in order to try to get a 2 faction balance so there could be battles between the other 2 factions during low pop parts of the day.

There is no more 2 faction 'balance' : P Its just every person moving to Atlantis faction now : /

Anyways a few of the older players are trying to start a small wkend revival in the lowest population faction of Pac :P Sing tz is ok but the us tz really needs more people. I think only General and JapR are in there lol.

Anyways look me up if anyone of u guys come online :)

greatest game of all time

ever

in the whole world

:lol: What's Argo up to anyway

hey everyone, not sure who remembers me back in the SG days =) I logged into SG a few months back but there weren't any battles for me to lvl up in so I stopped playing again. whats everyone been up to?

How about this: since sgtz is the only decent tz, EHJ reunion 11am EST Saturday. That's 11pm for sgtz. This Saturday. Hell, even all Saturdays. If this became an usual thing, I'd even consider renewing to max my char. And yeah, there's like 4-5 different regis with pop at that time.

Is this a revival of Galvanize?

I'd be down for showing up every Saturday - I'd just like an account to use. Sucks that the game doesn't have a bunch more players for activeness every night.. but I'd gladly take every Saturday of some fun :)

Wouldn't hurt to send a mass message to every old SG player.

I have a few passwords, but not many of them are paid nor are they all in the same faction. A few aren't even max.

Deluminai is max, but unpaid (I gave this pw to blake)

Riceloft is max, but unpaid and isn't technically mine anymore...and not in the faction my other chars are in.

RiceJ is unmax, and isn't technically mine anymore.

XxCautiousxX is what I use.

ZzSkyxLinezZ is unmax, unpaid and weird sets.

I *MAY* be able to get some more password to decent chars from SEANstev.

This would mean I have to reinstall and convince my wife it's ok... Dun think that will happen XD I will still try :)

If we get a decent turnout, I'd max BlakeDS. If RiceJ's paid though, that's a high pr char, I'd be willing to max it to fool around :P; who's the actual owner? I miss high pr chars.

RiceJ is now owned by systemx, who was in EHJ and Knights for a little while. He currently has the char in Grunts, in agartha.