SmileyB

Shattered Galaxy?

Players abandoned Pac as the pop dwindled. The game has actually gotten a bit more active than it was a few months ago. I played an RB yesterday :mellow:

I'm gonna take a shower, but I hope I'll see at least 20 of you online when I come back. Right now it's just me and # who's as silent as a something that doesn't talk.

Also, I won a pretty epic battle of TRA vs LoD. It was EPIC. Except for the fact that it was all in chinese. And that apparently some guy named "Doggydogg" who supposedly was in Haven and who told me what to do. What a slut.

chinese are the only ones that can really keep this game alive. hopefully they tell all their friends who will soon get the internets about the game and they get hopelessly addicted before they can venture too far into the web.

Edit: There's about 8 EHJ on at the moment, fun :D

Ok I just logged off. TZ is kinda dead now lol.

You guys logging in was FANTASTIC. Do this more regularly pls on wkends : )

If you need the timings for when there is generally pop, its usually SG tz@:

Wkdays: 10pm-12pm (GMT+8)

Wkends: Usually around 11am (GMT+8) or 8pm-1am (GMT+8)

Look me up in Pac, here or email kabukix.mailinglist@gmail.com with your in game nick. Not reviving anything but nice to play organised in a group again :)!

I only got to do a few fights but it was awesome seeing some people I haven't seen in a while. I hope we can do it every weekend like that. Don't think I lost a fight at all even though I know most of us were a bit rusty.

So far I have seen:

Numbers, Sasmash, XtremeEdge, Peaches, Antz, FFiresockz, Aries, Camby, Dutch, Blake, JapR, Kraggkeck, Killacobra,General, Tata. :)

That was a super nice boost for those who currently are in the holding regi Kabuki-x. The regulars in SingTZ are (For info):

Rommel, Simayi, Starlight, Qiangfujun, SuperGio, Angeix/Clarice, Deathgunzx, Freeelf.

Glad to see that the old EHJ folk can still own battles after being out for what.. 3 years?

Rommel, Simayi, Starlight, Qiangfujun, SuperGio, Angeix/Clarice, Deathgunzx, Freeelf.

I don't know any of these aside from Clarice and Freeelf. I assume Clarice isn't the original, but what about Freeelf?

Surprised Envy didn't pop his pretty head in. Look forward to next weekend :)

Also, I tried to play some on sunday, but no one was around. Sure dies down FAST if your not on early enough.

Clarice is actually Angeix. Freeelf is an old Grunts player. He's friends with people like Hellomoto.

Numbers don't bother with US tz lol. The prime time now is SingTZ at ard 1030pm (GMT+8) - midnight. Weekends are really better for you guys to pop in and scare the people in Atlantis who keep mobbing us. : P

I've ranked a couple of the US guys so that if you can get enough players on you guys can have fun on your tz or do your usual drunk talk over reg chat...

I think I remember not giving a shit about Hellomoto because I might have used to find him annoying as fuck.

Anyway, Freeelf was one of the first guys who taught me how to play SG while everyone else was busy raping Panik and LoW. Him and Ruiz.

Those were the days.

Clarice is actually Angeix. Freeelf is an old Grunts player. He's friends with people like Hellomoto.

Numbers don't bother with US tz lol. The prime time now is SingTZ at ard 1030pm (GMT+8) - midnight. Weekends are really better for you guys to pop in and scare the people in Atlantis who keep mobbing us. : P

I've ranked a couple of the US guys so that if you can get enough players on you guys can have fun on your tz or do your usual drunk talk over reg chat...

Saturday morning US will be my SG time :)

I will.

Good enough for me! Plus, I'm sure Akagi & his crew will be around. Look forward to anyone else who will be able to make it tomorrow.

Good enough for me! Plus, I'm sure Akagi & his crew will be around. Look forward to anyone else who will be able to make it tomorrow.

Yep most of the SingTz will be on at ard 10-11pm (GMT+8) tomorrow. That should be ard 11am in NY, EST, Saturday.