SmileyB

Shattered Galaxy?

I've been playing Shattered Galaxy on and off for years. I got it from Digital Ops shortly after the game released, in a box made for selling off the store shelf (but they were giving them away? Go figure.) I wrote a review of it in my high school newspaper, back in, oh... I don't know, 2001? 2002?

Anyways, point is I've been playing it a long time. But very, very sporadically. The only time I left Relic was back when they had three planets and I had made it to the second one... which they blew up weeks later, sending me back to Relic.

I sent one character to Morganna Prime once. That was... messy. So I've stuck around on Relic since.

We will be consolidating in Agartha now. Seems that it is not possible to switch to two factions without affecting Relic factions (zzz).

amazing to see you old fellas still playing SG..miss the good old days when SG was the only game in town <3

what's happened to cres and VD?

He plays WoW. I don't.

He plays WoW. I don't.

What nights do most people that get on play usually? I am definitely interested in getting back into it with some people, (Not so fun playing on my own especially when this consists of getting owned.) Anyway I only have like 1 Reincarnation, cause I kinda forgot my original accounts info and email address. But I would definitely make my way over to the faction that everyone is on and play with a group.

What nights do most people that get on play usually? I am definitely interested in getting back into it with some people, (Not so fun playing on my own especially when this consists of getting owned.) Anyway I only have like 1 Reincarnation, cause I kinda forgot my original accounts info and email address. But I would definitely make my way over to the faction that everyone is on and play with a group.

Weekends is best for SG on Singapore TZ due to the lack of population.

I moved my char over to Agartha, its the only non mobbing faction left of the three. Atl is overpopulated and pac is sproadicly populated.

Weekends is best for SG on Singapore TZ due to the lack of population.

I moved my char over to Agartha, its the only non mobbing faction left of the three. Atl is overpopulated and pac is sproadicly populated.

When is a good time to get into Agartha? I just renewed my account and was trying to renew or I might be going to the wrong place, I went to the star port to try to transfer to Argatha but it said no factions were accepting new people.

You gotta go into the starport right?

Yeah then you goto the right hand side of the room there is a faction pledge option on the side of the wall. Using the observatory does nothing.

Yeah then you goto the right hand side of the room there is a faction pledge option on the side of the wall. Using the observatory does nothing.

When I go there it tells me that Elite heroes can pledge, I put in a ticket, I am on auto renewal, and I have 61 uranium, so I am assuming that means I should be able to pledge. Anyway my in game name is XpatriotX I am gonna play some now, hopefully I get a response and get pledged over soon.

Well then looks like I have some work to do.

You might wanna take the game month by month rather than autorenew O_o

The population imbalance and etc make it very hard for a lone rider to max out stats/units without getting farmed..repeatedly : P

Will look out for your char in game : )

Yea, I started just jumping in battles that seem to have a few people on each side, at the moment I don't really attack anything cause I end up getting stormed by enemies. I also met up with someone earlier who was telling me of a game that looks like it will be similar to Shattered Galaxy except in 3D called End of Nations by Trion, so I am definitely looking forward to that coming out! But yea, I will definitely take it month to month, hoping I can hit cap at least in 1 area for the next Reinc.

Need some help from the people who still remember SG. What is the stat setup for MW/SC Spirits for PR5 and PR2?

Not sure if this helps you but the old Tofu site had some information on stuff. Funny, I still visit from time to time.

They had this.

Spirit

If you choose to use mw or sc spirits AS A SUPPORT UNIT, do not equip a weapon, but rather, cloak, sensor, and the mw/sc. This means you can simply click the enemy to mw/sc it instead of using the hotkeys or the clicking the button on the screen then clicking the enemy.

The 100-200 damage is not too helpful, is a waste of ma, and makes your presense known.

01 March 2008

aznmidget

Note: Gold spirit weapons are visible lasers. So you might as well swtich to sensor evasion if you use them. I just go for high armor/hp. If you use ballistic weapons get cloak over sensor evasion.

Note #2: If you equip both cloak and sensor evasion, your spirits are visible to other players. Their auto-targeting however will not work.

24 August 2004

Silence

Spirits are long range support units. Their high weapon range and sight gives them the edge in the hit-and-run tactic. Though fast and agile, they are prone to faster units like the Pegasus or the Gryphon as their HP and Armor are quite low in low stages.

Their ability to cloak and use Sensor Evasion is excellent against artillery units and for stalling. They can also cause havoc amongst close range units as their range and cloak makes them hard to detect. Cloaked spirits are hard to target if you keep moving them around. Like ghasts they have a very small image on the screen which makes it harder to click on with a mouse.

Sensor evasion will also cut enemy range in half. So a moth which can target other units at 18 will only target an evading spirit at 9. If you have both sensor evasion and cloak on your spirits your units can be seen but not auto targeted.

GA Spirits have high damage (more than GA Pegs) and can quickly eliminate enemy air units (but not MK8 pigs of cause).

I like to equip Spirits with cloak (mutated biodrive) + H-ballistic wearpon. Its hard for the enemy to detect where I shooting from.

Equiping one or two of your spirits with mind-warp(bio) or short-circuit(mech) is also a good idea. If you have GA spirits I recommend short-circuit. It keeps the fast air units from flying away from you and is really great against pigs.

good god!

so is this sg gaming an ongoing thingy?

i missed my clouter units and toyed with tofu lab for the past few days.

what faction are u guys in? and what set of stats are in trend now?