SmileyB

Shattered Galaxy?

good god!

so is this sg gaming an ongoing thingy?

i missed my clouter units and toyed with tofu lab for the past few days.

what faction are u guys in? and what set of stats are in trend now?

Eh! same xDR I met at Lan Shop last time? lol

Come find me in Agar : P Now clouter still rocks :) 100/111/10/5 levi mob!

Need some help from the people who still remember SG. What is the stat setup for MW/SC Spirits for PR5 and PR2?

Screw that, PR10 MW spirits is where it's at.

Off the top of my head;

PR5

40/14/80/16

Enough for cloak + tl100 SC and stuff, and tl60(61?) gamma on your MW

PR2

40/14/40/6 or 20/14/40/26

PR10 (for the lulz)

40/98/80/22. That's what I have on Dudemain atm. Mk8 spirits, tl100 SC, cloak, x8. Lollercoaster.

Eh! same xDR I met at Lan Shop last time? lol

Come find me in Agar : P Now clouter still rocks :) 100/111/10/5 levi mob!

hey akagi.

yes, its same old me. lol.. only older now.

wtf is everyone going back to pr5? and people play only with levis nowadays? lol

hey akagi.

wtf is everyone going back to pr5? and people play only with levis nowadays? lol

I am going eduer gonna end up with 60/14/120/rest but yea, I am so weak right now, started recently after quitting after a reincarnation a couple years ago. I am on Atlantis, and man sucks for anyone in Pac so dead over there!

totally the easiest mobile unit to level

let's not even discuss AVI, that is also easy... Avi/Org is sorta like LoL.... and Inf/Mob is HoN.

hey akagi.

Pretty much all the permutations for the game have been 'discovered' already. Lots of PR10 chars now due to too many characters being high PR.

Clout units still the same, levi is a must these days cus of gold TL120 phasic arbs and TL120 vults.

Come join the remnants in Agar. Most of the SG tz vets are either in LOD or 6D now :x

http://sgalaxy.com/

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Shattered Galaxy we will be giving away vintage Shattered Galaxy trading cards to all registered players. Due to the large number of international players, we request that all players who want to receive the trading cards send us a self-addressed standard letter envelope. No postage is necessary for the return letter, we'll cover that.

The only thing you need to do is send us your envelope postmarked by 9/21/11 along with your registered Shattered Galaxy account ID. Note that some card packs may contain Abomination cards that have a redeemable code on them. These codes are expired and cannot be used for an Abomination.

Send your envelopes to:

KRU Interactive

2784 Homestead Rd. #380

Santa Clara, CA 95051

Happy Anniversary!

SG Team

Wow, that is probably the most depressing way they could have chosen to "celebrate" a 10 year anniversary

"Hey, we want to celebrate, but we have NO money, so send us a self-addressed envelope so we don't have to pay for postage, and we'll give you some old, worthless stuff we have lying around the office. No literally, they are worthless... the Abomination codes don't even work."

Wow, that is probably the most depressing way they could have chosen to "celebrate" a 10 year anniversary

"Hey, we want to celebrate, but we have NO money, so send us a self-addressed envelope so we don't have to pay for postage, and we'll give you some old, worthless stuff we have lying around the office. No literally, they are worthless... the Abomination codes don't even work."

Sounds more like the beginning of the end of SG rather than an anni. Kru should fix the pop issues rather than celebrate...

I was on there not too long ago, it is quite dead. Still have all of your old accounts active but all are fake. All the big sg players have long since been gone, but i get on every once in a while just for old times sake. I love my p-imps after all. hehe

I can't believe that place is still alive!. I may just have to follow that thread. Update the graphics well you're at it.

I knew of a server reverse engineering project from back in 2009, this must be a new one. Sadly, I think it's too late to ever gain the population it would need to be anything but a learning experience for the coders.

As EA's final stab at the heart of gaming, they're buying SG and turning it into a pay-to-win browser game. If you like it on Facebook you get a funny hat!

Hats cannot be redeemed without 5 micropayments of 1.49 each. Other restrictions and costs may (and do) apply.