Sign in to follow this  
Tender Peaches

Thread About Stuff

Well, one thing is for certain. This new patch made the game a lot less fun for me. New tanks and new maps are always nice, but it's not nearly enough to compensate for the rest of the shit. The VK3601H is fucking bad now. Top speed is down to 35 km/h, with absolutely awful acceleration. The Konisch's nerf just pushed the shit over the edge and with 130 Alpha, you're either confined to sniping or using the 8.8, since you're pretty much always going to lose a trade with anything that can pen you. Played my 1400th game on it, reached 67% WR and sent the crew to barracks. I'm going to keep the tank because of perma camo/emblem, but I doubt it's ever going to get much use. My King Tiger also got fucked up hard with a LFG nerf and a trash tier top speed/acceleration. It's slow as fuck and gets penned by pretty much anything now. If I didn't have perma camo/emblems on it aswell I'd probably sell it, but since I'm forced to keep it I guess I'll just soldier through and find a way to make it viable. And the Konisch nerf basically dropped my DPG on the AfkPanther by 30%. To top it off, the E-75 I'm grinding lost its top engine.

Fuck you WG. Won't be renewing premium when it expires in 3 days. I don't need this shit.

Things like this happen a lot. It does get a tad old but usually you can see them coming a long way out. The changes to German tanks were planned since early to middle last year but never we're changed until now.

Yeah, I knew it was coming. It doesn't change how stupid the changes are. The VK3601H rightfully deserved to be nerf, and either the Konisch nerf or the engine removal would've been fine. But both? That's just fucking stupid and makes the VK3601H a completely underperforming tank with absolutely no advantage over its competition. The whole T-50-2 situation was also pretty ridiculous and downright insulting to experienced T-50-2 drivers. They've got a busy record of fucking up and moving on to other fuck ups without giving a shit because apparently that's the way things work in the USSR. I'll focus on college and PoC instead and maybe come back in a couple of weeks.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I had some stuff come up the past few days so I am working on the Map Strat now(hopefully done tomorrow). After that I'll see where to move on next.