Sign in to follow this  
numbers

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

2 daily quests for warlock :> time to brush up on him.

edit: done. 2-0. Also, Dark Iron Dwarf is pretty beastly. Using it (or two) with a windfury minion is always fun (had a raging worgen out). Hello damage.

I could see it being really good turn 3->4, they'd be forced to use a clear on it, if the board isn't wiped already.

My highest level character is Druid actually, next Mage then Rogue, I try to split my time amongst everything pretty equally but I did the 40 packs and cracked golden Malygos :D :D  I am missing some of the board sweepers still, haven't had a ton of time to farm dust.  The only Priest deck I really like is Inner Fire based.

Mm... I want your 40 packs.

My entire collection is from farming arena runs.  I probably average a bit over one run a day, with the occasional day where I crash and burn, and the occasional day where I can do fuel several mores runs off the first one.

I'm missing some pretty stock Druid and Warrior cards at this point but I have fairly solid neutral and other class collections.  Sadly I only own a few Legendaries, so eventually I'll have to farm those.

I guess if I was better at arena, I'd run one/day (class pick based on daily). Oh well.

Currently, I just save my gold from dailies for arena on the weekend.

Yeah, 100% of my gold comes from dailies and the arena.  It is possible to have a really terrible arena run after spending my last 150, but generally speaking even a lukewarm run means you'll have enough gold to do another the next day.

I've been getting shit on in arena. For some reason it just seems like other people are getting much better cards or I'm just drafting horribly. In constructed however, I have found that going with the "ideal" curve has me going on HUGE win streaks... with minor adaptions for class.

6/ 5/5/4/4/3/3

0-1/2/3/4/5/6/7+

Hey guys!

Started playing this a few days ago. I'm quite surprised at how well a "free" deck build can do in ranked matches. I've been saving up gold to give Arena a stab later this weekend.

Look me up if you want a friendly match. Ghaleon#1370

I ended up spending all my effort on getting a high end mage control deck, it's all about living long enough using freeze spells and the cards that give you +1/+2 cards and getting my endgame iwin button: (ice block, alexstraza, pyroblastx2) to win the game. Super troll worthy too. I've had a few games where they could fatally wound me twice, but had both ice blocks ready, and managed to launch a fatal fireball/frost bolt at their hero for the win.

2x Ice Lance

2x Mirror Image

2x Mana Wyrm

2x Frost Nova

2x Frost Bolt

1x Bloodmage Thainos

2x Sorc Apprentices

2x Arcane Intelligence

2x Cone of Cold

2x Ice Block

2x Coldfight Oracle

1x Kirin Tor Mage (for a free ice block cast and minion)

2x Fireball

2x Blizzard

1x Azure Drake

2x Pyroblast

1x Alexstraza (makes enemy's hp go to 15)

Most games I end up with 20 hp -- and I have ice block cast.. They have multiple minions. I play Alexstraza and they go down to 15 hp. They attack me down to 5-6 hp. I pyroblast x1 them to 5 hp. They try to kill me only to see a fun ice block making me immune. Pyroblast them again for the win :)

I do lose occassionally to decks with a lot of charge or warrior/rogue decks that have really good weapons. The fatal weakness is not being able to get the endgame cards by 9 mana. 

Yeah, that deck is really en vogue right now.

I'm missing one pyroblast and the bloodmage, but otherwise have all of those.

What rank did you make it up to?

EU servers have been down for 2 days :(

i really like the rogue combo deck (questing adventurer and the 1/3 that grows +2 for each spell you cast) but still missing 2x preparation...

this is pretty much it (from http://hearthstoneelite.com/lets-build-miracle-rogue-combo-deck/ )

Backstab x 2
Preperation x 2
Shadowstep x 2
Cold Blood x 2
Conceal x 2
Sinister Strike x 2
Eviscerate x 2
Sap x 2
Shiv x 2
Defias Ringleader x 2
Loot Hoarder x 2
Mana Addict x 2
Novice Engineer x 2
Questing Adventurer x 2
Gadgetzan Auctioneer x 2

basically tries to go off with some combination of QA, mana addict, and conceal

Just made a spam aggro Warlock deck, so awesomely fun. Seems to beat pretty much anyone in casual. 

deck list? I'd imagine it doesn't have any high craft costs.

oh man, when did the ranked changes go live ? i got distracted by swords and potions 2 too long...

week ago~

no "rewards" for the ranked yet, they're just testing the system out

Yeah, still just anti-rewards for ranked.

I'm fairly certain it uses your ranked rating for casual matchmaking.  My casual opponents scale directly with my ranked rating.