Sign in to follow this  
Garth

Looking to play starcraft with some people

NA servers (even though I'm in the U.K) Lockear is the character name and code is 344. Give us a shout if interested, no one i know personally plays SC and i'm loving it XD

I used to play Shattered galaxy and was a little late to joining EHJ before they disbanded (So many freeking years ago now). Garthmanx

Yo Garth. I don't know about SC2, but we're working on a Shattered Galaxy mod for StarCraft 2 and it's been going quite well so far. There's a thread in the Open Discussion following the progress of the project if you're curious. We also regularly post updates in the Shattered Galaxy group on Facebook. Check it out.

Thanks Peaches I've seen some updates on facebook for Poc looks good. Joined the teamspeak will say hello when someone is on ^^. In the mean time people can give me a shout if they want to do some SC2 2 v 2 don't mind if against people or A.I.

Heya Nv tried adding your two accounts i've seen on these forums no luck (not sure if i;ve been doing it right). Whats your char name and code? pm please ^^

Haha yeah I'm pretty much never online except for Point of Contention playtests ;_;  I'm sure I got the requests I'll add you next time I'm on :D  Also come to the POC playtests! They're usually on sunday nights