Sign in to follow this  
Deity

What Games Are You Playing?

What are you playing?   Anything interesting?

I'm also thinking this is a great way to let others know if you are online playing a specific game.

I'm playing Call of Heroes and LoL mainly.

Logging on LoL right now.

Used to play World of Tanks frequently... I now play it maybe once a week.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV which is set to launch officially tuesday the 27th I believe. This should be fun for a bit... let's see if it does have long-term possibilities.

EU LoL, whatever is cheap and good on Steam (Magic 2014 was fun but very brief, Rogue Legacy), the occasional bit of Darkspore when it works.  Will pick up SR4 when/if we ever get paid again (always behind on paychecks here, how games industry normal).

With the limited time I currently have I only pop onto World of Tanks about 1-2x a week for a handful of matches.  Still havent been able to finish The Last of Us which I was about 5 hours into a couple months ago.

As September/October come I will probably be on WoT a bit more and possibly testing World of Warships...Debating whether or not to start posting new content on my website since I have other projects now.

Oh I did beat The Last of Us.  Really fun game.  There were a couple of frustrating parts, but for the most part, very fluid.  I do wish there was a cheat code that I could drive around in a dodge viper though.

I play WoT, some Binding of Isaac, and I should play more Rogue Legacy, as it is pretty fun. I wish I had someone to play Darkspore with, as I remember that game really fondly. 

Oh, and I still dabble in Crusader Kings 2, which is a lot of fun.

As for ME3, I wonder how that game would feel if I played it now, with all of the changes to the ending and tweaks they have added...

Just don't finish it and you will be happier. 

Lol I am sure everyone who has Mass effect 3  has gotten this warning. I still need to beat it. However its on the back burner.

Final Fantasy 14   is the heads up on my list. That and HItman Absolution might start playing again.

Oh and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. Great Game a shame the company went under.

Well, I know I've been out of the loop for a while, but is anyone here interested in making another appearance on Travian?

The core combat aspects of the game haven't changed since our last presence, but they've changed the GUI significantly and incorporated some automation into the game play. You can set up trade routes to deploy merchants automatically and set up checklists that will send up to 100 farming raids out by clicking only three or four buttons.

I'm in the North East quadrant playing under the name Linc on server 5. Drop me a line when you register and I'll make sure you get a supplier to feed you until you get up and running.

ts5.travian.us

I'm playing the usuals: SC2, LoL, Firefall

But I've added DawnGate into that rotation when the server is up... I love betas XD