Sign in to follow this  
DrPoon

The NFL. For those of you who want to talk outside of your fantasy league.

I'm in two different leagues but I'll go ahead and post my best team first. 

Matt Ryan - QB

Adrian Peterson - RB

Montee Ball - RB

Julio Jones- WR

Steve Smith - WR

Vernon Davis - TE 

(Flex) Ahmad Bradshaw - RB 

Steelers D/ST

Justin Tuck - K

I'm in two different leagues but this is my favorite team simply because I have Matt Ryan AND Julio Jones so I will metaphorically be dragging a net every time Atlanta scores. I'm happy with everyone I have except for Steve Smith. He has had his day but Cam would rather run than pass.

/share

QB - Brees

RB1 - Eddie Lacy

RB2 - DeMarco Murray

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Cecil Shorts

TE - Owen Daniels

RB / WR / TE Flex - Daryl Richardson

K - blair walsh

D - Texans

bench:

Sam bradford

ALshon Jeffery

Steve Johnson

Jermaine Gresham

Some nobodies

Misleading title.  You suggest we're going to talk NFL when in reality we're just talking about our fantasy teams.  Lame! :).

QB - Brees

RB1 - Eddie Lacy

RB2 - DeMarco Murray

WR1 - AJ Green

WR2 - Cecil Shorts

TE - Owen Daniels

RB / WR / TE Flex - Daryl Richardson

K - blair walsh

D - Texans

bench:

Sam bradford

ALshon Jeffery

Steve Johnson

Jermaine Gresham

Some nobodies

Wait...didn't you quit our fantasy league? Now you're in another league?

Someone couldn't take their comeuppance?

Misleading title.  You suggest we're going to talk NFL when in reality we're just talking about our fantasy teams.  Lame! :).

I couldn't agree more. I was thinking that people would be talking about guys getting cut... like a certain former QB in New England...

I couldn't agree more. I was thinking that people would be talking about guys getting cut... like a certain former QB in New England...

I hope you're using the term "QB" loosely.

Wait...didn't you quit our fantasy league? Now you're in another league?

Someone couldn't take their comeuppance?

This one is for cash, meaning that I care to pay attention to it. Free leagues are boring.

I ... what?

When it is sunday and im sitting down watching all touchdowns on the couch, and I have to pick which league to check up on, am I going to pick the one which might give me $500 or the one which might give me nothing?

I ... what?

When it is sunday and im sitting down watching all touchdowns on the couch, and I have to pick which league to check up on, am I going to pick the one which might give me $500 or the one which might give me nothing?

all of them because its easy?

I ... what?

Where's the fun in playing against a bunch of strangers? I'd much rather kick my brother's ass than Tim_Brady69's.

All of this is to say he bailed because he drafted like a sucker last year.

Honestly, though, the return on your investment is so low that you should only play fantasy football for the bragging rights, as the money is negligible. Want to make (or more likely, lose) money quick in a game? Play poker.

I'm pretty sure i auto-drafted last year, i don't even remember having a FFL team with EHJ. and honestly playing with you guys is more of playing wit hstrangers, I'm in my company league so I get to talk shit to 10 coworkers every monday.

QBs:

you're probably going to start newton every week until he sucks regardless. palmer will air it out every week. bradford / vick will put up solid numbers, until vick gets hurt. rest of them i'd pass on.

You didn't. You were in the league, and you drafted live. Only IS auto-drafted, and he's still around.

You apologized when you left, saying that you didn't have enough time to do the league, etc. I feel like you're trying some lame Jedi mind-trick here.

If playing with us is like playing with strangers....well, why do you still frequent the forum? =/

Would you drop Big Ben for any of the following QBs, my other QB is cam Newton:

Vick

Palmer

Cutler

Flacco

Bradford

A Smith

Shaub

yes drop immediately for vick or schaub.. big ben is a massive injury liability with his oline on IR

Agreed.  A Smith looks to have a good year IMO.

My teams look good now.  We'll see what they look like though in 6 weeks.

You didn't. You were in the league, and you drafted live. Only IS auto-drafted, and he's still around.

You apologized when you left, saying that you didn't have enough time to do the league, etc. I feel like you're trying some lame Jedi mind-trick here.

If playing with us is like playing with strangers....well, why do you still frequent the forum? =/

I'm sorry baby, I didn't know it meant so much to you. There, there. There, there. It's ok.