Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus / Raith

Albion Online

www.AlbionOnline.com

My clan was invited for the clan Alpha testing.  I have some open spots so if anyone is interested in checking it out post up here or PM me with character name and email address.  

It's a cross platform (PC, Android, Mac, Linux) game.  Kind of a cross between UO, Darkfall, DAoC from what I get out of it.  

I need a nickname and email address for anyone that wants to try it, I have to send them the list by this Friday.  The test will most likely start next week sometime.  

It's a web client? Interesting...

Yea, I'm interested to see how well it works.  

Are we Vamp gaming or what?

We are.  I'll send another email around later this week with mumble info for those that don't have it. 

Yea, I'm interested to see how well it works.  

We are.  I'll send another email around later this week with mumble info for those that don't have it. 

All my guys use a Teamspeak if you want to use that. Or do you have an active mumble?

Ours is ponytime.us:9987, always at least 8~ people on.

Played it for a bit... it's interesting.

Graphics are worthy of The Realm, but the game play seemed like it could be fun. I will spend more time on it tonight... I was only playing while watching TV last night.

I like it, so do my guys. But I'm super busy this week from doing a Production push, a UAT build, and a new environment setup \o/

We shared our accounts so all our guys could try it and everyone thinks it's pretty neato burrito.

Hah, yea some people don't watch the dura on the buildings.  I like the game too, it was a lot of fun when there was a lot of people online to fight.  Unfortunately, with limited testing people don't seem to login as much towards the end.  

If anyone has ideas/suggestions or fixes, let me know so I can talk to the devs about them. 

So with the testing that is going on now, I jumped on the wolves team. Just an FYI, but once you leave the starting area basically all buildings are already built and ready to use. So it is fairly simple to get T3 gear in about an hour or so. The buildings are split amongst several blocks and I haven't found a single place to put a tent or build anything.