Sign in to follow this  
Kalmenus

Sharepoint 365 and single sign on

Not sure if anyone out there has or is using SharePoint 365. I was wondering if there is a way to bypass the login.microsoftonline  prompt and just go to the company page without logging in. We have adfs enable and its synced with our on premise active directory domain.

Let me know when I can do the same thing for fucking WORD without buying an enterprise license.  Fuck Microsoft

We are using 365 for the company only had to sign in once for outlook. But its tied to our company directory. But our licenses are 20 bucks a month. However if 2007 or 10 works I might be able to get you a copy.

I have an educational site license for Office Pro 10, problem is only one department needs all of Office Pro 13 and it's for certification/teaching reasons so there's no way around buying it for them soon. Doesn't seem like Microsoft does anything affordable for schools on 365 yet.  I have the other 90% of users on a Google Apps domain for almost everything, which is only $5/month and has been amazing so far, especially for edu.