Sign in to follow this  
numbers

Anyone still playing?

Aside from C_Menz.

I'll probably jump back in.. if there are people still playing, I did enjoy my time. I was thinking of resubbing eve, but realized there was no one I knew still playing (aside from RDM sparingly). I'd really like to milk the shit out of a game, that i enjoy, which people are still playing.

I miss the times we've had in SG/Eve-online/League.

I really hate the FTP model WoT has (only FTP model I think has done it right is League), but I think I'd be able to look past it ;)

edit: Last game played: May 24, 2013. Wow.

I still popped in every now and then for the past couple of weeks. I'm running on a standard account and I'm out of credits and there's a bunch of tanks that I can buy (T29, Jagdtiger, T-44) but don't have the funds for them but I don't want to renew premium because I need to be doing other things than playing World of Tanks right now.

So I guess no. I'll probably renew for a week during spring break though.

I still popped in every now and then for the past couple of weeks. I'm running on a standard account and I'm out of credits and there's a bunch of tanks that I can buy (T29, Jagdtiger, T-44) but don't have the funds for them but I don't want to renew premium because I need to be doing other things than playing World of Tanks right now.

So I guess no. I'll probably renew for a week during spring break though.

Hit me up when you're playing again, I'll resub.

I'll be playing a bit more soon since I was gone for most of February. If anyone wants to platoon just shoot me a PM. Usually I'll be able to.

I still play occasionally as a change up, I also resubbed Eve recently with Isk(nice new hours for plex program).  I find that it isnt much fun without the groups.  I spend money fly to null then maybe get a kill or two before being killed.  Some of the changes are really nice.  There is a timer now that keeps a ship in space after log off making nullsec ganking a lot less frustrating.

Ash

We all played tonight together(I sucked).

Aside from doing my website,which I do than actually playing, I can still be found during nights(EST) a few times a week.

Guest MaxiLar

Just looking to see if any of you are still playing, I just booted up steam for the first time in quite a while and spent a good 6 hours playing more like getting owned and wanted to see if anyone else out there plays.

CS probably has and always will be my favorite FPS

I am playing this again, for a month at least....motivated to finish off the grind to the Object 268. My Chinese tanks make me sad....I suppose it makes me a better player, but I'd trade some discipline for a few degrees of traverse.

If anyone has a moment to help me out.  Can you visit my website for World of Tanks, wotguru.com if you have an adblocker add-on?

I just installed a notification that notifies my readers if they have an adblocker and asks them to disable it if they enjoy the content I am producing.  It will either show up as a one-off pop-up that asks them to disable it and it shouldn't reappear or it will appear at the bottom of the page.  My issue so far is that I am limited in how I can test to see if it is working since A)I am a noob when it comes to coding and B) it seems to work in Chrome and not in IE for me.

Just want to see if it is the same or different for others so I thought I'd ask here.  If you don't run an adblocker or don't care then thanks for reading this!

Came up for me.

Help Support WoT Guru

Running WoT Guru takes a significant amount of money for the web hosting costs since it is run by a single person.  As you may know I started this website to help new players improve in World of Tanks and to pass knowledge to other players.  It started with a simple blogspot website which over time transformed into a full fledged website, and with it the costs to run it increased along with the popularity. I understand that advertisements can be annoying and especially advertisements that play automatically, have audio, or are pop-ups.  I will never run any intrusive advertisements on this website to harm your experience.  All advertisements are Google ads which are non-video, non-intrusive, and will not cause annoying pop-up ads.  If you love the content found on here please consider disabling ads for this website so that I can continue to provide new content on a more regular basis.

In any regard I hope you enjoy your visit to this website and that the information here helps you improve your experience in World of Tanks.  Whether you decide to leave advertisements on or disable them I hope I am able to provide you great guides and helpful information for World of Tanks. Happy tanking, and may the matchmaking gods be forever in your favor.

-Cody Menz

Please add wotguru.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.