Sign in to follow this  
WyldP

Diabro 3 : RoS

With the new 2.0 patch I have been playing quite a bit again. If anyone wishes to do some Paragon grinding to prep for RoS, let me know. Btag : #Acydecia1390

Not too shabby at all, build diversity has shot up quite a bit. The lack of trading is a bit off the path from traditional d2 though, which makes me sad.

Power Leveling Steps:

Someone with a Level 60 makes a NEW character and then uses that character to make a new game set on Torment 6.
Another joins that game with a well armed Level 60.
Level 60 will proceed to 1 shot everything as if it was Normal.
Repeat #3 until new character reaches Level 45-50
Reduce game level to more reasonable difficulty.

When a person with a level 60 makes a Torment 6 game with a new character, ALL the monsters are set at level 1 + torment modifier. This means someone with a bad ass 60 can come in a sweep mobs like a boss. I made a Monk last night and got to level 60 in a little over an hour. From Act 1 start to just before King Leoric, I went from 1 to 30+ in over 20 mins.

I stopped playing this game and Path of Exile because both require so many damn play throughs to get to your character's top spells. When did this shift come to games where you have to repeat the same shit over and over to get your best abilities?

So frustrating.

I mean for PoE you certainly do need to "level" the spells, and linking them a certain way does make them stronger. I mean that's how ARPG's work, haha, you play it over and over =P.

i don't really understand torment yet, but it is fun to crank up the difficulty and have more of a challenge.  boss fights definitely feel more epic

Having a lot of fun with the new patch so far. Looking forward to expac.

Sent ya a friend request. Zvrehtvall ingame. Beening trying out the changes myself, not too bad.

add me too - snewt#1176

I'll need to add wyld later

Numbers quit jumping around and come back to Ff14 or  just come back long enough to send me your gil.  (I could send you crysta to renew) :)  actually CT is fun and about to start on coil.

Numbers quit jumping around and come back to Ff14 or  just come back long enough to send me your gil.  (I could send you crysta to renew) :)  actually CT is fun and about to start on coil.

lets keep this thread strictly d3/ros related (we have another one with btags). I'm not planning to go back to FF14 - the game was a refreshing experience, it just didn't have enough content to hold my interest.

Where is this mythical topic with btags, i can only find the ones for steam

http://www.ituroncavalry.com/index.php?/topic/2070-diablo-3-battletag/?hl=diablo

Actually, when I look that over...

just add these:

colors - colors#1328

ffiresockz - Sockz#6309

Firak - Firak#1310

Freak - FrEaKz0r#1664

Harp - Harper#1882

Thuggy - lKGl#1363 (L's)

numbers - snewt#1176

WyldP - Acydecia#1390

And need Salr's btag.

You should make an EHJ community in D3... i'd say clan but i'm in a clan with all my co-workers =)

Already have. I couldn't figure out a way to automatically be in community chat, whenever your logged in (from what I saw, you have to manually click it every time you log in). If there currently isn't a way, I'm sure they'll fix it.

I'll be playing a bit today start now (5PM EST) probably til 1-2AM EST. Hit me up if you want to do some modified xp runs in a3.

Do you guys have a ventrilo or something that you regularly use?

Hey guys, remember to join the EHJ community chat when you login, it doesn't do it automatically. I'm always hanging around in there when I'm logged.

Just got to 70 today, game is pretty fun atm. What do people think about the new crusader? I like it at low levels (only level 10), but some people tell me it sucks at 70.

dinged 70 this morning, got crusader to 20 just now doing adventure...  as soon as you can craft some socketed gear it's GG, and easy farm for those neph tokens...  i guess you can farm neph tokens on easy difficulties and spend them in torment, in general ?