Sign in to follow this  
Keltar ™

Dead Island: Epidemic

Has anyone played this?

It's pretty much a League of Legends game based on the Dead Island setting. Graphics are similar to LoL as far as I can remember (haven't really played LoL much) and the major difference is games last between 15 to 20 minutes on average.

Three teams of four, you choose your hero whom you can gear up and level up to unlock skills which are then available in the game like LoL through leveling there too.

I find it fun, mainly because of the fast pace of the games and the fact that you can squeeze in a last game without feeling too guilty.

http://www.deadislandepidemic.com/

I'm in the closed beta, and the open beta is scheduled to be somewhere in June. There are four packs of this game which would cost 11.25$ a person if we choose to do so.

Try it, and tell me what you and the Quevillon think!

I have two copies with extra fluff like 4 unlocked chars, extra cash, extra character points, etc.

This game is currently 75% off ($5) on a Flash sale.

Also, I'm not going to buy it because to be honest, LoL has burnt pretty much 100% of my interest in MOBAs. Dota 2 didn't appeal to me, Awesomenauts didn't appeal to me, Smite didn't appeal to me and now Dead Island:Epidemic doesn't appeal to me either. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure I would've enjoyed all these games if I hadn't spent 2 years on LoL :P