Sign in to follow this  
RiceJ

EHJ Fantasy Football League 2014

The league is back!  We're up to 10 of 12 ownership positions renewed from last year.  CmdrNate gets one of the open spots (I need an email addy!).  Who wants the other?  Please PM me with your email address.

Nate and Firak should have invites for the last 2 spots.  If either of you have any issues getting in - please let me know.

So are we having keepers in this league now? My team seems to still be filled with the players I drafted last year ...

I hope not. Now if we were talking keepers from the year previous to that, I'd be happy there. I think until we draft it shows last years team.

Last year we did agree to have a single keeper.  Yahoo appears to let us pick multiple keepers with no controls on how many, but we settled on 1.

Appears the keeper deadline passed.  I changed the date.  See if you can do it now.  The "My Team" dropdown has "choose keepers" at the bottom.

Thanks Rice!  All set.  (I would have overlooked that anyway...)

I think it was an easy choice from my end. 

Which team are you Stoney?

U got Sweet Tea!! ... its a joke from my time in San Diego training. Gotta say ... love the city and the west coast but I am ready to get back home.

Deadline was yesterday.  I can go in and edit your keepers but I'll only be willing to do that before 3pm today.  Let me know what your team name is and who you want!

Yea that would totally be helpful. Oh D I head back to Dallas on 09/12 ... its been a fun 3 months but so much has happened. Life is definitely changing going forward, at least I have you assholes to talk crap to during the football season.

Ok for those that didn't pick a keeper I kept one for you.  Not keeping one, no matter how bad your team, is more detrimental.

Me and Pat are on top of the league ... the world makes sense again.

^ He's right you know. It's as if the planets aligned for moments like these.