Sign in to follow this  
Kalmenus

Desiny PS4

I am currently playing a titan. I love being able to run into a group and just punch the crap out of them. If that doesn't work I have my shotgun.   Then if I feel like it I have my scout rifle.

I played for about an hour this morning, will be playing more tonight when I get home.

Haha ya I may have to try out a Titan later on full bullrush power can always be fun and shotguns are usually pretty OP.  I have just always been a fan of the rogue style of play so the Hunter looks the most fun to me for a starter.  It would be cool if we could get enough interest here to get a clan going I would think the game could only be more fun with some other people to play along with.

I am only level 9 almost 10. Just been playing about an hour or so after work. I maxed my last class that I was working on ff14 for now, so I should be on this weekend.

Still currently playing a titan

Tarnish Ill shoot you a Friend request. Just FYI I am also bouncing between ff14 and wow along with destiny so not on Long spurts anymore. I have a titan up to 25 now.

psn Kalmenus

Anyone still playing? I've had destiny for a while just never touched it because I was playing other games. I just started playing it a week ago. I have a level 27 warlock. I would really like some people to play with. I haven't purchased the expac yet because I don't have many people to play with, but I can buy it whenever.

PSN: brandog712

I'll add you guys in this thread. 

I also have COD AW, D3, NBA 2k15, Madden 15, 

Got it was on destiny this morning doing some of the daily bounties. it would be nice to have someone to do the NIghtfall with.

I usually log on weeknights from 9pm-12pm.  Weekends I can usually play during the day at some point.

Got it was on destiny this morning doing some of the daily bounties. it would be nice to have someone to do the NIghtfall with.

Took a bit of time off but will be back this weekend. 

psn: tomservonimus

You guys playing this? I haven't seen either of you on. I have a 31 warlock now, and leveling up a hunter. I'm down to do nightfall, raids, whatever. It gets lonely playing solo all the time.

Carny what's your PSN?  I have had a lot of work going on lately so haven't been on more than Netflix or hulu lately.  Weekends  I alternate between FF14 and Destiny.

Tom I still need to send you an invite.

and Stoney buy me an XBONE and ill play it there too :)

played a couple of times in the last week. just quick daily stuff unfortunately. lvl 28 currently. also, I just picked up da inquisition which I will probably start playing a more heavily. think there is some sort of multiplayer there?

Tom, there is I haven't tried it myself yet(I have the game to), im the same way I am not on long enough right now other than a few dailies and or Final fantasy on the weekends. 

I was thinking about the order 1886 but I hear its tooooo short. I like good games but I want more than a day or so of playtime.   Work has taken a lot of time lately.

I need a week or two of the old time days on end gaming sessions. Sometimes I hate growing up.