Sign in to follow this  
SEANstevTT

SG remake now available in English...and i'm playing!!

Guys, that day we have been waiting for is here.

SG is back. The Chinese re-make has an english client now. 

I played all morning.. games slightly different (lab wise etc) but theres A LOT of english players.. Lots of Old faces. 

If you do decide to come play join the GREEN faction. I joined up in Strategists right now.. XSB alot of old SG'ers are here.  I'd love if you guys came and tried this out.. battles r the same .. ..its fuckin awesome

this is the post i found on SGC

To ppl who dont know: you can go to http://www.51rts.com/ to start playing the game. 
The game is in Chinese(or mandarin idk) language but you can choose english language(still not 100% english) in the launcher. 
Just use google translator on the website to register and download the client. The game has a lot of new things but most of units/game mechanics are still there and one of the big changes are the stats/unit levels.
-You dont need CLOUT anymore to get higher MK, it only increases the unit space
-EDU is the same BUT all your units start with lvl 60 tech level no matter what level they are...this means lvl 1 unit with 120 edu can have 120 tech level stuff
-Tactics and MA still have the same effect
-To get higher MK you need to "combine units". Example: you need 2 pelican MK2 to get 1 Pelican MK3 and same to MK4 and MK5 then you will have to combine 3 MK5 to get 1 MK6 and  to get MK8 you will need 4 MK7
-Max lvl unit is 120 now
-Max Hero level is 100
-Max stat points are 236 (no reincs for now...)
-You dont need level up units from each division to level up your hero... you can get max level and get all stats point even using 1 division only If you want.(Each time you level up this you get stats points just as old SG)
-You still have divison ranks(not level, you dont get stats ponts from these)
-Right now clouters are weak compared to eduers(eduers are overpowered)

And there a lot of new things, the game basically became P2W but still playable without giving a dollar i guess...

All the features mentioned above are still in "beta" stage and developer is still thinking balancing the game (they have to make clouters stronger or eduers weaker in some ways) and probably some features will change in the future.

honest, aside from learning the new system the game is amazing. the lab is the same.. just things are different for upgrading to different mks. Theres enough english speaking people and OLD sg'ers to make it worth it. 

If you end up in a good regi (which basically any of us have a free chance at getting into) you will have people to explain it to you.

In my opinion this could take off if we could get people back together. I spent a good 7 hours on it today.

OL system..it reminds me of the good old days of sg.

So i clicked english and it didnt translate it. Just kept clicking and now somethings downloading INC Chinese virus.

Edit: Got it DLed and am logged on add me IGN: Killacobra

http://bbs.51rts.com/member.php?mod=register   registration

http://web.51rts.com:8001/LauncherUpdater.exe   Launcher

in the launcher on the log in... the large button to the right of login details opens the next page where you'll find  screen resolution and windowed mode options.... on that  page  the button on the lower right corner starts the game

So I was messing around with it last night there was alot of FPing going on and they seem to love to battle aliens. Is this normal or was I on at a bad time?

they do seem to hang out in caves a bunch.... but that seems to be more during the slower periods.... remember this is a china game so prime time isnt exactly great for us folks... the highest pop ive seen was about 100 peeps online in each cap and that has been 5AM  CST when i'm getting up and ready for work