Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

Anyone who played(or wants) to play Interested in gaining a premium tier 10 tank?

World of Tanks just released a new "refer a friend" option that allows both the "recruit" and 'recruiter" to gain some nice experience gains, credits, and a unique tier 10 T95E2 tank.  Here is more information.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/guide/general/recruitment/

Anyone interested? leave your email here or email me(if you haven't played yet then wait or else I can't invite existing "active" accounts).

It's 60 days I believe.  So it'll be a long wait :(.  Just thought i'd throw it out there since a tier 10 is pretty nice to get for simply playing the game like normal, granted it is 1 million experience required...

Sent the invite, if you pop online and see me shoot me a PM(I'll keep an eye out for you too).  We get a massive XP boost if we platoon together and you can easily amass experience quickly(3x exp modifier).

Yea :/  Don't think it works across different servers.  But you could always find someone else and then go about it that way to get a nice XP boost.