Sign in to follow this  
Stoney

EHJ Fantasy Football League 2015

Since RiceJ has decided to step down we need someone to fill his spot. For the rest of you guys I have sent out the invitations and will need feedback on when you wish to draft. Please let me know when you are available and rejoin ASAP so we can get this show on the road. 

Cheers,

Stoney

Hi sexy people :o Nighttime draft works great for me, pretty much any day of the week would be fine.  Season doesnt start until Sep 10 this year 

Sounds about right, do we want to do week day? If so, does anyone have a problem doing it next week? I only ask because I am in San Diego for work this week. :/

Side note, we need at least one more to join so we can have a 10 man league. No one has expressed interest in taking Rice's vacant spot.

I think since we are pressed for time we should just do a raw draft and then decide during the season if we want to do one keeper starting next season. Personally I like the raw draft as it keeps it interesting.

I can't believe I missed the draft... This was the first year I didn't get a notice ahead of time... I hope this isn't going to be painful to look at...

Hmmm I don't recall exactly what your team looked like Drog but it wasn't horrible. I got a B on my draft which makes me happy. :wub: