Sign in to follow this  
Undaunted Death

Dreadnought!!!

Hello, it's your friendly neighborhood PVP Junkie. I have been waiting for something this intense for a long time! The combat scratches the hell out of my itch. Please Signup for the beta https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/

This game is like if Eve got knocked up by an FPS. elements of the game are very similar to the round based Eve Tournaments.

If you get in the closed beta my name is "UndauntedDeath" for invites

LETS MAKE BIG SHIPS GO BOOM ONCE AGAIN!

post-1209-0-68322800-1469832175_thumb.jpg

The point I would like to make is that Eve was great but it took a great deal of effort beforehand just to experience a combat event. This is immediate emergence, CoD or any FPS for that matter will never get this technically oriented. I feel exactly as I did individually tackling Capital ships or engaged in ENH wars as I do EVERYTIME i play this game.

If you remember what I am talking about then this is the immediate fix for your long-awaited Dormant itch that was etched into the grain of your soul.

I've seen this brought up a few times while playing World of Tanks.  I'll probably take a look at it at some point since it looks like the type of PvP game I like.

I have(had) 5 keys for the closed beta, I gave 2 away already.  I decided to pick up a founder package since it seemed like a game I'd enjoy and that my viewers for my live stream would enjoy once it releases.

I really hope they launch. The beta content is fun but ... you know.... not really playing because of character whipes. I really hope they launch, so many games that never saw the light of day because of BETA'n too long.

They already have a great engine, I hope the delay is because of content production.

It is in open beta now.  Its pretty fun to play but still has some stuff they need to work out like balancing.