Caut

Shattered Galaxy

Is it shattered yet? :P

No idea, but I make sure to check to see if it is on Friday nights after my daughter goes to bed. MP may have blown up, but Relic is still there.

MP is still there and the 15 of March was just a couple days ago, so another reinc probably happened. No more "Waiting for Terry to finish wanking off" thread anymore...

I bet we have enough people in ehj to be able to purchase the rights to SG and create SG II, new and improved :lol:

we'd just forget to make backups and lose it anyway

I bet we have enough people in ehj to be able to purchase the rights to SG and create SG II, new and improved :lol:

Do you happen to know how to read Korean script? That's how all the programming notes are written. If so, I bet after translating you would peak some people interest.

Do you happen to know how to read Korean script? That's how all the programming notes are written. If so, I bet after translating you would peak some people interest.

That's what Google translate was made for. :P

I still play this every night as I go to sleep. MoP's voice is so soothing.

Edit: I was trying to upload the EHJ vs hwarang mp3, but it's too big. And now I can't find the delete button :'(

I still play this every night as I go to sleep. MoP's voice is so soothing.

Edit: I was trying to upload the EHJ vs hwarang mp3, but it's too big. And now I can't find the delete button :'(

wat! i'll host it, do you still have the ic.com ftp infoz?

wat! i'll host it, do you still have the ic.com ftp infoz?

Don't think I ever used it in the first place. Pm me, good sir?

Just logged in today to play several battles. It's still a fun game despite being stagnant for years. Pity the loss of so much of the population.

Played again for several times with all max ColaPola. 6day had 24 ppl on and raped everything in sight....newbs are still annoying refusing to learn. Still one of the best games I have ever played.