Sign in to follow this  
RiceJ

Goal Line Blitz - Pee Wee style

I've purchased a Pee Wee team in Goal Line Blitz. This is an entry level team that will never advance to higher levels, but can eventually get promoted to higher tier Pee Wee leagues. I have to recruit a new roster every season (1.5-2 months) of all level 1 players. Everyone is on a level playing field every season. Player builds and offensive/defensive tactics are the difference makers in the Pee Wee world. This is true throughout other leagues as well, but you're most likely to face level mis matches the higher up you go.

The best part is - you can play for FREE. You get 400 "flex points" and can create betwen 2-4 players without spending a dime. After the season ends, you can retire them for a full "flex point" refund and recreate a new player or players if you wish for my pee wee team, of if you're having fun you can move on to another team.

If anyone is interested in picking this up - come on down! We're set on QB's and we have a Kicker already, but all other positions are up for grabs.

Use the following link to sing up - or any links some of our other GLB players may provide below:

http://goallineblitz...pl?ref=34503386

Still looking for the following positions:

QB (Passing)

FB (Blocking)

WR

WR

WR

WR

WR

TE (Receiving)

TE (Blocking)

OT