Sign in to follow this  
gazarsgo

Who's Hot?!

Sorry Kelt, hittin' 39 waters the parade sometimes...

Hmm, my statement had nothing to do with my capability to get it up but rather with my willingness to do so when confronted with certain *sights*.

Hmm, my statement had nothing to do with my capability to get it up but rather with my willingness to do so when confronted with certain *sights*.

Don't get me wrong, I have no need for pills either, but meh, I just happened to find scanning the crowd a bit more interesting. Age tends to lend a few more criteria to meet to the list in my case.

Going to a game dressed in what actually seems a bit uncomfortable in more ways than one for that kind of venue, tells me quite a bit about what goes on in that head of hers....[insert cricket chirping sound effects]. Meh.

The hot girls from "Secret Girlfriend"

Taylor Cole("Your" hot neighbor)

julia-voth-20080903011216068.jpg

Alexis Krause(Mandy) Couldn't really find any good pictures

mandy-sam_2.jpg

alexis-krause_l3.jpg

Sara Fletcher(Jessica)

sara-fletcher_l3-1.jpg

Well, these ain't as pretty or as young as the rest.... but they are mine and i'm fairly proud of them...

Wrong thread. The "Who's Hot" thread is dedicated to hot celebrities. There's a member's pic thread in the members sub-forum for personal pics.

Alexis Krause(Mandy) Couldn't really find any good pictures

Could you maybe have found some SMALLER pictures? Jesus fuck, that thing is so huge it's slowing the whole thread down, and having to scroll sideways to see it just hurts.

Doesn't your browser automatically downsize it? Mine does, and no there aren't many pictures of her out there. Plus its 2010 welcome to high speed internet.

Having high speed internet is no excuse for uploading a 3gig pic that has an ugly dude dominating over half the image.

Contribute or stop complaining.

My age??? Haha I am 19!!!. Sure her daughter on 24 is hot, but she is up there as well.

Oh and it doesn't help that the daughter's character is a whiny, dumb annoying little girl.

Well still, you are aging if you consider her that hot! Yeah the daughter character is annoying, but you can't blame that terrorist guy for screwing her and then turning against her!

Enough talk... here's that chick...

Nazneen Contractor

Nazneen_Contractor.jpg

Nazneen-Contractor.jpg

480x277_nazneen_main2.jpg

mmmmm... Labyrinth...

You remind me of the baby!

What baby?

The baby with the power.

What power?

The power of voodoo.

Who do?