Sign in to follow this  
Ulrezaj

Forum migration complete!

We're migrating the forum again due to the server it's currently on becoming unavailable soon. Unlike the last migration, we have proper backups and contingency plans in place, so rest assured the board will remain intact.

The migration itself will be very fast, but since we're changing server locations, we'll have to update the DNS record for the url, which will take up to a day to propagate, so the board may be inaccessible to some people for some time starting tonight. For most people it will be a seamless transition, but just in case you run into an offline board, don't panic, just wait a while.

Make sure you drop a line by Fixxar thanking him for the new host! (and for the old one for that matter)

UPDATE

Migration is now complete. Hopefully most of you didn't even notice the change.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled asshattery.

oh no wonder. It displayed this as non-existing when I use this link (which is in my bookmarks)

http://ituroncavalry...dex.php?act=idx

but by going to:

www.ituroncavalry.com

it works. And I remembered my toothbrush... but forgot the toothpaste.

Yeah, That happened to me too. I used an older link for my bookmark, and that non-existing crap kinda got me annoyed, so I finally changed mines to the ituroncalvary.com

Why make me go through the extra trouble D:

Yeah, That happened to me too. I used an older link for my bookmark, and that non-existing crap kinda got me annoyed, so I finally changed mines to the ituroncalvary.com

Why make me go through the extra trouble D:

That is just a DNS setting maybe we can get riceJ or ulrezaj to fix it.

Sign in to follow this