Sign in to follow this  
Deity

E3

I has eyes glued to screen. Never was a zelda fan but I'll play it on the wii. It looks fun.

This year's E3 sort of sucked. Microsoft I thought would at least bring out 1-2 cool new games, instead it was just Natal, slim xbox that costs the same, and that Crytek gladiator game they didnt show much.

Wii has some great games out, and while I may be getting one just to play Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong I was sort of laughing when they were showing off Zelda. "Zelda is 1:1 with your motions, look!" And while they were doing it the sword was just doing pre-defined motions that were somewhat similar to what the person was doing, it is impossible for the Wii to do 1:1 control like Sony's Move, keep trying.

Sony I like some of the games coming out this year, and they probably have the best games coming out this/next year. Move liked nice but I dont see myself getting it unless actual games other then Socom 4 use it. Already have been stoked about LBP2, Killzone 3, and Twisted Metal but it was nice to see them in action.

Infamous 2 looked "nice" but ill probably only rent this game this time around since they reinvented the main character, voices, and the story to make it more "friendly". Sure the game looks sweet and the first one I think is one of the best/unique games out there but what made the first good was the "mad at the world Cole" and comic book like story telling a dark and grim story that was fucking awesome.

Portal 2 being the "best" version of Portal 2? Don't care I dont like the game, im not one for puzzles. Sony let me down by skipping The Last Guardian and the rumored ICO/Shadow of Colossus remastered ps3 package that will be released early next year. Really looking for that.

Although I dont PC game much, if at all except for dofus. Star Wars: The Old Republic looks pretty sweet.

I got a boner for the 3DS. Taking 3D photos sounds really cool, and I guess there are probably going to be games for it, too. A new Zelda is a new Zelda. I really liked Twilight Princess and will miss it's realistic coloring. Candy Land, here I come.

No real news in the Xbox world. A slimmed down console update just makes me bitter about the noisy monstrosity currently keeping me from full immersion in Alan Wake.

Playstation news was essentially nonexistent as well. Steam integration sounds interesting, but my bet is that they'll fuck it up hard.

Can the xbox be part of your home network and grab music straight from your comp?

I have my xbox set up to do this currently. I'm pretty sure the new one will be able to as well.

I'm excited for sw:tor and zelda. The rest of the stuff doesn't seem to strike my fancy as much.

You can already emulate wii pretty well, if you hate the controller.

And this e3's can be summed up by the phrase "Stupid motion control and graphics shit".

Then again the only game I cared about see'ing was the new syndicate remake.

Can the xbox be part of your home network and grab music straight from your comp?

Yeah, it integrates with Windows Media Center directly, all you have to do is enter the code your Xbox gives you onto your PC. The app on the dashboard is called the Windows Media Extender - works with movies too.

I love how everyone is getting excited for sw:tor off a cgi trailer. Show me some damn gameplay that isn't fail first then we'll talk.

Yesterday they did show gameplay and it looked awesome.

:)

Screw everything you guys have said.

New NBA Jam!

PS. I saw the gameplay stuff for SW:TOR and I've been following it for awhile. Every time they release new in game footage I grow less interested in the game, really unimpressive IMO.