Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

EHJ Fantasy Baseball 2011!!!!!!!!

Edit: Currently preparing for the 2011 season, ill be gone until Feb 9th or 10th so right now we are just looking for additional members for this season. Anyone can join, even those who aren't in ehj. If you are worried about the amount of time it takes, dont be, it only take 1-1 1/2 hours to draft and then only a few minutes a week to set your line up.

If you are interested leave your email here, or message me with it. Anyone in the league last season is fine if we stay on espn, but if we move to yahoo I'll need them again to re-invite everyone

Here is a link to our league from last season, even though we may move to yahoo this year.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=22465

That is football. Normal fantasy football and fantasy do not compare in depth, fun, and managing. It's a blast..

We could go with the people we have now, its just to make it better we would have to add around 2-6 roster slots per team to thin out free agency. Or else we would have great free agents all season that are in an endless supply. But finding 2 people at least shouldn't be THAT hard....

yeah, so what's to stop you from finding a place that lets you create baseball players and manage teams of your own creation? :) also fantasy baseball is hampered a lot by the fact that the season is sooooooo long

The season is just as long as Basketball's. And it is quite fun, I already stated that I used to HATE baseball, and I mean hate!!! But after getting into fantasy baseball it really is a blast.

If we arent fine with expanding the teams a little and running with 6 people. I may be able to merg the one other one cope and I are in thatll give us at least 8.

..... So ill wait a few more days, then we can decide whether to just run with 6 people or bring in a few people outside of ehj.

..... So ill wait a few more days, then we can decide whether to just run with 6 people or bring in a few people outside of ehj.

IMO, lets just bring in your buddy from the Cap May league. Your buddies seem to be wankers anyways.

Yea our usual group seems to have lost interest already as most of them are spread around now. Ill see who else is joining our league as there is the 1 from Cape May and 2 possible others.

Ok, at least one other person is joining. I posted a thread on the league page for draft dates. List the mornings/nights best for you and we will pick the best day for everyone.

Bump for those who didn't see it.

If you don't post the dates then dont complain since im only using those that are visible.

I am shooting for next week since the season starts in two weeks. If you cant make it(which I probably wont make it anyway school+work) the settings for auto pick are upgraded on espn this year, letting you pick positions/draft order/stat priorities.

So far it looks like this upcoming Monday night for the draft. Still waiting for Basa/Nv to post their available dates for drafting. So we'll give it a couple more days.

Not to late to sign up either if anyone has a sudden urge to join :P We can add anyone up to the draft time.

Edit: I also made a thread about scoring on our main page. If you want any changes post there and ill change them according to the replies before our draft date.

Edit II: The draft date is between next Monday or next Wednesday. Scott if Monday works for you that would be great since you said its a possibility, since Wednesday also has someone unable to come.

You stayed up plenty of times for travian! I feel like Monday is good though, my friend works till 11 but he seems ok with it and he works Wed also. I wouldn't be able to make it wednesday so we would be missing 3 people, instead of 0-2 on monday. Ill be rushing home from work either way to make it to the draft D:

Lol drafting to many RP and trading them off a day after doesn't really make sense :P There is no demand as there are still 10 RP on FA that will get at least 25 saves.

I showed up to the draft just in time to get all my sleepers except for Hunter Pence :D