Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

EHJ Fantasy Baseball 2011!!!!!!!!

Lol drafting to many RP and trading them off a day after doesn't really make sense :P There is no demand as there are still 10 RP on FA that will get at least 25 saves.

I will kill you in your sleep.

Uh you cant do the week thing for baseball. You guys were the ones wanted no waivers either, so we cant change that setting anymore since it is after the draft. :P.

I did put a max amount of add/drops and could lower it a bit and is the only thing I can change now that the season has started. I don't think it is to much of a problem since there is a certain amount of innings your pitchers can pitch and then they are locked out, so people cant spam pitchers.

That just leaves batters which may seem good to add/drop to fill in off days, but people have to keep in mind there are the categories like average, ops, and K that will almost always drop if you add/drop batters like crazy.

Edit: Or I can put a limit on the amount each roster spot can play outside of pitchers. For example all of the batter spots can play 2268 games(162 per slot) this would eliminate people adding/dropping, of course the limit would be a bit more than 2268 games since there are bench players to keep in mind.

Waivers are all set now.

Also, I added some trophies. If there are any others anyone thinks of post them. And vote for whether or not the homepage should stay as it currently is or if you would like a chat box like the previous year.

Well, I figured since not many people care about baseball I would post this here since baseball fans already check this thread.

What are your thoughts regarding what I call the 2 opening days of the season? Since the BoSox and Yanks play the only game on the official Opening Day all the other teams have to wait for Monday. I know that is the largest rivalry and will bring in the best rates and all that jazz, but I just think it is silly. Since Opening Day is on a Sunday, why can't the other games be at the 1 and 4 o'clock hours while the BoSox/Yanks play on Sunday Night Baseball in the prime time.

best rates

ding. Even the NCAA is a business now, what makes you think the MLB isn't? :P

Baseball always has 1 game on the first Sunday. It switches every year, and they usually do rivals. This year just happens to be the Red Sox and Yankess, a year or so ago I remember it was the White Sox and Cubs... etc etc.

Here is my 3rd time in 3 seasons hoping that Liriano does not backfire and suck!!!

Also, I updated my trading block. I'd suggest others do too :P Since I want to trade but I am just shooting in the dark as to who yall don't want to give away. Plus Cope didn't like my trade, I though you wanted even more RP :)

Fuck this league........ I would like every1 to stop bitching about DTDs and DLs until you look at my team.... GG 7th place FTW!!!!

You do know if you are in last place you could try and TRADE or add some of the free agents out there to help in places you are weak?

And for those "complaining" about my trade offers, I have no clue who you want to trade since only Cope sets his trade block. So my offers are shots in the dark. The only two times someone has countered or spoken to me about trades, both times a trade was made to improve each team.